𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸

✌︎𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣✌︎

✌︎𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣✌︎

Okay it's been like a few months. Darry hasn't talked to me, I've been living my happy life, at school and guess who's graduating soon!!! ME!! Dally and I are an item, which is amazing, I've been happy with him, I still haven't told him who's better but I rather keep that a secret. He always asks but I never answer. It makes me laugh.

I think I love him if I'm being honest, I know I love him we've said it to each other multiple times, I mean we fight a lot but it ends up with us kissing and then we just laugh about it. Like I slapped him a couple times and he didn't care, but we always made it back looking eye to eye on things.

I haven't really talked to the gang either, I mean if I see them around I give them a wave and sweet smile. They don't even know Dally and I are dating, my brothers know we are dating cause Dally is always at my house and we always kiss or make out on sofa and they walk in and throw pillows at us to stop.

Gabby and I are going prom dress shopping and there are many many options. I tried on like 40 dresses and none made me feel like a sexy goddess princess. Gabby found one and she looks so pretty in it like I can't.

"Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam" gabby grabbed me a black strap less dress with a slit in it.

"This one is pretty" I smiled

"We can match!" She squealed and I giggled,

"I'll try it" I went to the fitting room and tried it on and I fell in love, the material was soft and smooth and it showed my curves and it made me feel like a sexy goddess princess bitch! I walked out and Gabby literally had a heart attack

"HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE A SEXY GODDESS PRINCESS BITCH!" She said shook

"That's what I said!" I squealed

"I love it, your buying, as your girlfriend I'm making you buy it or else I'm buying it for you or else we are stealing it" I started laughing

"I love this dress! I don't want to take it off, ever, do you think dally will like it?" I asked her

"He is going to die when he sees you" she nodded

"Okay okay AHH I'm so excited!!!" I squealed and went back into the fitting room and changed into my brown jump suit. I fixed my hair and put on my boots. "You look smashing" I said in a British accent In the mirror.

Our favorite song started playing on the speaker and we both started dancing to it. I paid for the dress, and some black high heels, and Gabby also got some black heels.

We ate some ice cream before we had to go back home and I was very excited cause tonight we are having a Netflix night (I know Netflix didn't exist at all back then but you can disagree with me that Netflix had bomb ass shows so in this fanfic Netflix's exists).
I dropped Gabby off at her house and I drove to mine jamming out to Led Zeppelin.