Chapter 11

Draco's POV

I need to save her...

But how?

Aunt Bella won't be getting rid of her that easily.

----------

I apparated to Malfoy Manor and headed straight for Bella's torture room.

I knocked.

The door swung open so suddenly that it nearly hit me in the face.

"Draco, so lovely of you to drop by." She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"I'm here for Granger." I said 

She grinned insanely, "You want a turn to torture her too. Your parents have raised you so well."

Aunt Bella stepped out of the doorway to let me in.

Hermione had cuts, gashes and bruises all over her. Her clothes were torn to shreds and she was chained painfully tight to the wall.

Her eyes shone with hope when she saw me.

"Can I undo her chains?" I asked cautiously.

"YOU'RE WORKING WITH HER! YOU'RE GOING TO SET HER FREE! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU!" She screamed at me.

Shit. Think of something. Anything. "Aunt Bella, I simply prefer it when I can see them struggle and writhe in pain." I'm not sure how but I managed to keep my voice calm.

"Fine."

I went up to her and started undoing the chains holding her to the wall.

"Scream." I mumbled under my breath.

She looked terrified but gave a hardly noticeable nod.

I stood back a bit and  pointed my wand at her, "Crucio." I knew it wouldn't do anything because I didn't actually want to hurt her but I still flinched when she started screaming. 

The room was filled with blood curdling screams.

I put my wand down after a while and asked, "Can I be alone with her for a bit?"

"Of course Draco, I understand there are probably things you'd rather not have me see."

A/N I'm so sorry for the short crappy chapter, I know I haven't updated in forever but I've got my inspiration back so I should hopefully have a couple of chapters up soon!

-Pandora