New room

"Hey are you ok..no girl deserves to be crying are you ok?"he said "NO, he cheated on me me!!" I said crying. I relaxed a little "I'm Jude by the way" he said "I'm natalie" wait as Natalie *your full name*. Yes I said to the dark hair girl "holly shit I'm soo sorry I saw what happend that was so messed up by kairi to do"she said. She said her name is hazel and her sister name is paradise not going to lie there were all cute mostly Jude. "Hey I know we just meet but do u wanna stay ON THE GIRLS ROom for 1 day?" Hazel asked since playlist ends in 1 day "sure" I said sniffing she texted me the #of the apartment. I when my to the hotel room were me and kairi was sleeping I saw them. Them on my room making out I walk in the bathroom to get my products(face mask, jewelry, and make up bag) kairi looked at me " were are you going?". " look kairi worrie abt you ok? For get abt me starting right now" I grabes my bags and went to the room while I saw Jude in Starbucks I wanted Starbucks and wanted to say hi to my crush❤️❤️. I went over order ( ur fav drink) then sat next to jude we talked for a while then all of the sudden he asked if I was going to stay with the girls I said yes he asked me if i wanted to him to walked me over. He walked me over he knock on the door..

Thank you so much for 4 reads I'm so great full for y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋🦋 I will keep going tmr sorry if some things are miss spelled