A Short Little Flashback

No, the dialogue won't always look like this. It's just for this chapter and then afterwards it'll look like a usual story would.

*Bakugou's Dialogue*

This is the story of how I died. But don't worry this is a fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is a story of a girl named Y/n. And it starts with the sun.

Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.

Old Mother Gothel approaches the flower warily.

Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important.

Centuries passes and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved kind and queen. And the queen was about to have a baby. But she got sick. Really sick.

She was running out of time and that's when people start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower.

Mother Gothel appears as she approaches the flower that's being covered by the leaf covered basket.

Ah! I told you she'd be important. You see, instead of sharing the sun's gift, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded it's healing power, and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she has to to do was sing a special song.

Old Mother Gothel sits by the golden flower and waves her wrinkled hands around it.

"Flower, gleam and glow let your power shine make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine, what once was mine."

You get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right?

Guards come running through the forest in search of the magical flower. Mother Gothel quickly covers the flower with the leaf covered basket and runs away, only to knock the basket over with her lantern. Showing the beautiful golden flower. Guards approach the flower.

"We found it!"

The guards then dig up the flower by the roots.

The magic of the golden flower heal the queen. A healthy baby girl, a princess was born with beautiful h/c hair.

I'll give a hint, that's Y/n.

A beautiful crown was placed on the baby girls head and she giggles.

To celebrate her birth the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended.

Mother Gothel enters the king and queens sleeping chambers and stands over baby Y/n's crib. She grabs a small lock of hair and starts to sing.

"Flower, gleam and glow let your power shine, make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine."

Mother Gothel cuts the lock of hair with her scissors and the hair turns into a dark brown.

Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, and just like that, gone! The kingdom searched and searched but they could not find the princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the child's as her own.

Gothel has found her new magic flower but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden. But the walls of that tower could not hide everything.

Little Y/n sneaks pasts her "mothers" bedroom and heads to the wood door covered window. She pushes open the doors open and lays her head down and watches the pretty lanterns.

Each year, on her birthday, the kind and queen you'll release thousand of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day their lost princess would return.