Sob Story & Mother Gothel

Third POV

Y/n wraps a lock of hair around Bakugou's hand as they sit on a log with a fire burning before them.

"So, you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand." Bakugou rushes out before groaning in pain.

"Sorry. Just don't... don't freak out." Y/n warns and Bakugou stares at her then his hand, she sighs with out, but starts to sing.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine"

Y/n finishes and her hair goes back to normal, she opens her eyes and stares up at Bakugou. He unwraps her hair from around his hand and stares at shock at the healed skin, he whimpers at it and turns his hand before he starts to breath heavily. A scream starts to build up before Y/n cuts him off.

"Please don't freak out!" She exclaims nervously and Bakugou strangles out a gasp.

"I'm not freaking out. Are you freaking out? No, I'm just very interested in your hair and the magical qualities it possess. How long has it been doing that exactly?" Bakugou nervously asks and places his chin on the palm of his now healed hand, before quickly taking it away and crossing his arms and placing his hands under his armpits.

"Uh, forever, I guess. Mother says when I was a baby people tried to cut it. They wanted to take it for themselves. But, once it's cut, it turns brown and loses it power." Y/n moves her hair aside reveling a small, short, dark brown lock of hair.

"A gift like that, it has to be protected. Thats why Mother never let me... that's why I never left and..." Y/n says only for be records to be finished off by Bakugou.

"You never left that tower." Bakugou finishes and Y/n turns to looks at him, not making a move to speak. Bakugou stares at her before asking his question.

"And you're still going to go back?" He asks.

"No! Yes." She answered, feeling conflicted and grunts in frustration while planting her face in her hands.

"It's complicated." She mutters out, only for Bakugou to hear. Deku places his green scaled face on her foot while placing a hand on it, acting as though it's a hug.

Y/n peaks through her fingers before moving her hair out of her face and his it back by her neck, with and exhale of breath.

"So, Katsuki Bakugou, Huh?" Y/n asks.

"Ah, yeah. Well... I'll spare you the sob story of poor orphan Katsuki Bakugou. It's a little bit of a downer." Bakugou states, Y/n scoots closer and crosses one leg over the other before placing her face against her fist. Bakugou chuckles before starting.

"There was this book, a book I used to read every night to all the younger kids.
The Tales of Flynnagan Rider. Swashbuckling rogue, richest man alive, not bad with the ladies either. Not that he's ever brag about it, of course." Bakugou starts.

"Was he a thief, too? Y/n asks with a happy chuckle.

"Uh... well, no. Actually, he had enough money to do anything that he wanted to do. He could go anywhere that he wanted to go. And for a kind with nothing, I don't know, I... just seemed like the better option." Bakugou finishes and Y/n chuckles while staring at Bakugou.

"You can't tell anyone about this, okay? It could ruin my whole reputation." Bakugou suddenly says startling Y/n.

"Ah. We wouldn't want that." She answers while cocking her head.

"Well, a fake reputation is all a man has." Bakugou jokes causing Y/n to chuckle sweetly. She stares up at Bakugou with her wide doe eyes and he looks back down at her. He clears his throat nervously before standing.

"Well, I should... I should get some more firewood." Bakugou stammered our while slowly walking away backwards, he turns so his back is facing Y/n.

Y/n chuckles softly at the sight of Bakugou looking over his hand again.

"Well, I thought he'd never leave." A voice exclaims from behind Y/n, she turns around in fear and confusion while staring at Mother Gothel.

"Mother?" She asks as Mother Gothel pulls down the hood of her cape.

"Hello, dear." Mither Gothel greets after checking her nails. Y/n starts stammering nervously while Deku camouflages to match the log she was previously sitting on.

"How did you find me?" Y/n asks as Mother Gothel pulls her into a hug.

"Oh, it was easy, really. I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that." Mother Gothel replies while running a hand through Y/n's hair. Y/n lets out a sigh and separated the hug.

"Mother..." Y/n starts, but is cut off by Mother Gothel.

"We're going home, Y/n. Now." Mother Gothel states and starts to pull Y/n away from the camping area by her wrist.

"Mother, you don't understand." Y/n starts and stops her Mother's tugging.

"I've been on this incredible journey, and I've seen and learned so much. I even met someone." Y/n states holds her Mothers hand.

"Yes, the wanted thief. I'm so proud. Come on, Y/n." Mother Gothel states and starts to drag Y/n off by her wrist again.

"Mother, wait. I think..." Y/n pulls herself out of Mother Gothels grip.

"I think he likes me." Y/n says happily.

(Imagine it's you or your OC)

Y/n studies the crown for a short moment before Bakugou's voice interrupted her train of thought.

"So, can I ask you something?" He exclaims startling Y/n, he throws his leg over a large log and pushes his self over it and walks into the camp area.

"Is there any chance that I'm going to get super strength in my hand? Because I'm not going to lie. That would be stupendous." He jokes, but stops smiling when noticing Y/n figure staring off in the  distance.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks worried for
Y/n, she turns towards him.

"Oh! Sorry, yes. Just lost in thought, I guess." She answers while shrugging her shoulders. Bakugou gives her a look as though he doesn't believe her and sympathy, before shrugging it off and placing the wood on the grass.

"Cause, I mean, here's the thing, superhuman good looks, I've always had them. Born with it. But, superhuman strength. Can you imagine the possibilities of this?" Bakugou rants while Y/n looks back at the stump she hid the satchel holding the crown.