One

Hey bud's, in the current situation of the COVID-19 all the countries are struggling with the deadly diseases. Let's just pray that the vaccination can be prepared as soon as possible.

Please stay home, spend time with your family, do social distancing as much as possible and change the way of living our life and start looking it in a different and positive way.

So today's topic is on "you reap what you sow".

So, as we all know how we are using our environment in a very great full manner, and we are hoping it to get the things better in a better way. Everything has a limit and once it gets over it gives the worst result ever and every one has to go through it.

Either it is a small family if the earning person in the family gets ill or died due to some reason then his/her family have to face the brutal problem in their lives sometimes most of the family they are not been even to survive or lost the hope of living due to it.

So as of now, we are in the same situation our important member of our family is ill, we can say we made it ill by doing every possible way. So if the important person of the family ill, so we whole family has to bear all the pain. Before the year 2020 we were living our lives without any worry but as the 2020 has been started we are "Reaping" the things which we have "SOW" in last few years.

So here are the few things which we get in 2020 they are:

1.Coronavirus pandemic

The outbreak of coronavirus, or COVID-19, is one 2020 calamity that has caused .

The outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, a city in China's Hubei province, in December 2019, and was recognized as a pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11. As of May 09, more than 3.94M confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in over 180 countries and territories, resulting in more than 275K deaths and 1.32M recoveries.

2. Ukrainian jetliner crash in Iran

The beginning of the year also witnessed a dramatic escalation in hostilities between the US and Iran, after a US drone strike killed Iran's most notorious spymaster, Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps commander Qassem Soleimani.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran deeply regrets this disastrous mistake," Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tweeted, offering his condolences and saying that investigations continue to identify and prosecute this "great tragedy & unforgivable mistake."

3. Devastating floods in Indonesia

Floods in Indonesia's capital Jakarta and nearby towns on the early hours of January 1, . At least Overnight rains caused more rivers to burst their banks in greater Jakarta, sending muddy water up to five feet deep into residential and commercial areas. According to the country's disaster management agency (BNPB), many of the victims drowned or were buried by landslides. Several died of hypothermia and electric shocks.

4. Communal riots in Delhi

The 2020 Delhi riots included multiple waves of bloodshed, property destruction, and rioting that killed 53 people, most of them were shot, slashed with repeated blows, or set on fire by mobs in North East Delhi.

The events were the result of fallout from the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, the dangerous rhetoric employed by the ruling Bharatiya Janata party (BJP) in Delhi's city elections.

5. Taal volcano eruption

On January 12, Red-hot lava gushed out of a volcano in the Philippines. There were no immediate reports of casualties or major damage from Taal volcano's eruption south of the capital. But clouds of ash blew more than 100 kilometers (62 miles) north, reaching the bustling capital, Manila.

6. Death of Kobe Bryant in helicopter crash

On January 26, at age 41 in a helicopter crash near Los Angeles along with his 13-year-old daughter and seven others on board.

7. Earthquakes in Turkey and the Caribbean

The 6.7 magnitude quake struck near the town of Sivrice, in eastern Elazig province. The earthquake was felt in the neighboring provinces of Diyarbakır, Malatya, and Adıyaman, and the neighboring countries of Armenia, Syria, and Iran.

Another powerful 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck in the Caribbean on January 28., prompting brief tsunami warnings

The quake hit between Jamaica, the Cayman Islands and Cuba at a depth of 10 km (6.2 miles). It is the largest earthquake in the Caribbean since 1946.

8. Locusts swam in East Africa

Hundreds of billions of locusts swarmed through parts of East Africa and South Asia in the worst infestation for a quarter of a century, threatening the food supply of tens of millions. The Food and Agricultural Organization said that the locusts could affect the food security of 25 million people.

9. Gas plant explosion in Lagos, Nigeria

An explosion at a gas processing plant on March 15 a fire broke out in a suburb of Lagos, Nigeria's commercial capital.Tthe explosion was triggered after a truck hit some gas cylinders stacked in a gas processing plant near the corporation's pipeline in Abule Ado area of Lagos state.

10. Gas Leak in Visakhapatnam (India).

THOUSANDS SICK AND 10 DEAD AFTER GAS LEAK AT VIZAG PLANT

A gas leak in Visakhapatnam has led to the death of ten till now and hospitalization of hundreds in the state of Andhra Pradesh. A toxic gas leak from LG Polymers facility was reported.

source :.alarabiya.net

-Armad.