CC | TWO.

not edited .

                                            𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦

                         𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 — 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋

"We should get some detergent. Cause we not finna be paying for some every time we wash our clothes." Reign picked up some Tide and put it in the cart.

We was currently at Walmart shopping for our dorm, I found it hard to believe how fast we hit it off. It could've been because we both weren't familiar with anyone else.

Classes start tomorrow and we waited last minute to go shopping, and now we have a line to look up to.

"Yeah that's smart. I ain't even think of that" I hiked my leg up on the buggie as we thought about what else we needed.

"I think that's it." She stated.

"Okay then, let's go find the shortest line"

We found a line and as we stood in the line, my notification went off.

mon💞: damn kid... i heard you left florida. you ain't think to tell no one? 😂 but im glad you leavin for a good cause n shit. you a strong ass individual, dealing with these niggas & hoes always having sum to say. but i love you man...keep doing what you doing. take care of yourself, they real ruthless up there ion wanna wake up and see ya face on the news. ❤️

Mon was really someone who I can consider as a real brother who just wanted to see the best for me, without any sexual or romantic ties.

He was such a mean ass free spirited person. I really don't know how to explain it but he was one of those popular kids who was friends with any and everyone and goofy as HELL. He didn't judge anyone, made everyone laugh, actually had manners sometimes. He stood up for the kids being bullied. An all around sweetheart once you talk to him.

Yes, he was that one goofy kid who you would think is dumb as fuck but he's actually smart as fuck, just stuck in his own class clown ways to show it.

So to see him this serious, it brings tears to my eyes knowing he won't be by my side to see me start my new journey. The last time I cried about him was on graduation day, he's a football player and fortunately his great skills scored him a scholarship to Grambling State and University of Miami. He chose Grambling because he knew that Miami wasn't the environment he needed to be around especially when he was trying to really perfect a craft and find himself.

I appreciated the male figure he's presented in my life considering I don't have one, my dad left us at an early age.

Also just the feeling of just knowing you have a back bone away from family and someone to help you along the way. Especially with it being a male, most male friends you may come across always want something more than what you bargain for and it's hard to find a genuine one.

       - omg mon im sorry i forgot to tell you 😭💔 and yeah i basically  just packed my shit and hauled ass. these last 2 years been so hard w/o you but whew i finally made it out. we need to plan a thanksgiving or winter link up asap 💕🥺

"You aight?" Reign asked me.

I wiped tears I didn't even know I had and responded, "Yes" I sniffed and she rubbed my back. "A old friend just texted me and I got emotional, thank you"

"Okay so we got two classes together. Business management and accounting. That's better than nothing"