four.

chapter four.
dislike with a passion.

just in case the contact names are confusing :]
jardon material- jaeden
OLAF- wyatt
mike anti- finn

pennywise's bitches <3

jardon material
so wyatt
did you message sabrina?

OLAF
yes i did, and i just don't get
why she hates me so much

queen sophia
she actually dislikes you
with a passion she's made that
very clear

OLAF
ya what's up with the dislike thing?

chosen!!
she hates the word hate
which is ironic because
she tells people that she hates
the word hate lmao

OLAF
bro.
chosen how tf did you know
that?????????

chosen!!
well for one she doesn't
dislike me with a passion
and two she has a youtube channel

OLAF
oh really? what's the
channel i'll check it out

mike anti
oOoOoOoO

OLAF
stfu. /j ofc

chosen!!
her channel is called sabrinarose and she
just uploaded a video an hour or so ago!!

mike anti
bascially what chosen is saying is
WYATT GO STALK YOUR
NEW BFF!!!

OLAF
everyone stfu.
joke=over
convo=done

jardon material
yeah the conversation is only
done because you're gonna go
watch the video🙄

OLAF
blocked.
anyways GOTTA GO-

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

you're about to watch
sabrina rose's newest upload!
want continue?
yes no

sabrina hopped into the view after a few seconds of the video playing. "HI EVERYONE!!!" she smiled and the screen zoomed in on her face as she held up a small thumbs up.

"so awhile back i asked my instagram to give me some questions to answer in this video, and here we are! i've never done a q&a so i'm really excited to get started, let's get into it," she smiled.

"first question! 'how do you normally find out about an audition?' so my agent normally tells me about it, but you can honestly just find some auditions online."

"second question! 'are you planning on going to do more projects in the future not just with movies and tv?' that's a good question! i have been planning on getting into vlogging on this channel because i rarely post, but so far nothing too major," she nodded her head over and over, the camera zooming every time her head bounced.

"okay that was weird i'm sorry... anyway next one? 'so you've been talking to the it cast recently what are your thoughts about them?' i absolutely love them. i look up to them so much and really i want to meet them. wait i have met them" she hit her forehead and the camera zoomed in on her smacking her head, then it zoomed out and it replayed but in slow motion. "well i meant like i want to hang out with them more. and maybe become closer friends with them!"

"what is your biggest goal in life?' honestly just traveling. i really want to see the world so like literally going to every place i can would be an amazing goal. but a more realistic goal is to get a part in a certain show," she winked at the camera, and the video started playing romantic music.

"anyways," she laughed to herself.

"ooo wait i love this one!! 'what is your favorite show, movie, flower, and color?' i'm going to be answering all of these because i want to," she smiled and flipped her hair jokingly.

"my favorite show.. definitely arcane!! literally by far amazing editing and wow i just i love it. also caitlyn and vi.." she smirked at the camera and laughed.

"my favorite movie... hmm. this is a hard question. i love really sappy movies so probably the edge of seventeen or i don't know 500 days of summer.

"my favorite flower is daisies! i used to love roses and lilacs but i've gotten into loving daisies. i just love taking pictures of them, holding them, they're just so so pretty!!

"my favorite color is purple! i also like sunset red/pink it just reminds me of my sister because she love sunsets! but most of all a lilac or pastel light purple for sure!" she smiled at the camera.

"what is the last song you played?' oh let's see," sabrina pulled out her phone and opened spotify. "say anything, girl in red! love that song, literally omg!! also check out my spotify, i have pretty slay playlists!!"

"okay here's a really good one 'how do you deal with anxiety and not really having a private life due to fame?' okay so with anxiety i have to try to like stay close with my family. they normally help me calm down when i'm in a really anxious spot, or i'm not feeling myself," she looked up at the ceiling in thought.

"about the private stuff... i feel like people take advantage of their privacy. some people like to spread drama that should be kept in private, or it could be the other way around where fans or paparazzi will never leave them be in public. honestly, i haven't really been involved in much drama so i'm not as stressed with that part, the paparazzi also hasn't been much of a bother since i do not have as big of a platform as others do. but not respecting privacy in my opinion is so beeeep" the sound was bleeped out, "annoying."

"anyway guys i think that's it!! this was really short but yknow i needed to upload something because my stuff hasn't been updated since like a month or so ago" she paused and smiled. "anyway i love you roses!!! mwah!" she blew a kiss at the camera and laughed and got up and jumped on her bed" that's when the outdo came on. it was just a random instrumental song and slides of her and her friends and then her socials.

wyatt smiles at the sight of her smiling and laughing. her was happy that she was happy. if only he was able to get to the bottom to why she disliked him with a passion.

first version written - 4/22/2020
rewritten - 7/23/2022
word count - 1026

! kait speaks
hi hi have an amazing day i love you :] DRINK WATER AND EAT SOMETHING LOVE YOUUU