*I think we should get together now* (MobxMale!Reader)

- I know that this song literally says girlfriend but i got inspired, so replace that with boyfriend,, thanks -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another day of school" - You thought, letting a big sigh from your mouth, it's the last year before taking your exams for ninth grade and honestly, you were kinda stressed, is almost half of the year which clearly means, you don't have much time for stuyding,,,,, and winning over your crush's heart. You've kinda known eachother since sixth grade, made some chitchat here and there, but never been in a full conversation about each other's interests, sure, he was more closed about his emotions, unlike you, you were the type to let everyone know how you feel.

"y/n!! come down and get breakfast!!" -Yelled your dad.

"yeah yeah, coming!!" - You said in response, you only needed 10 min to get dressed and going.

You sit down next to your dad, you were eating kinda fast while he was cheking his phone messages and some news.

"Mom already left right?" - You asked, with a little bit of sadness, hardly ever you see your mom because of her full time job.

"Yeah, she left like an hour ago, you know how crazy she gets if she's late haha!" - Your dad tried to cheer you up with is laughter. 

"Haha, yeah... well i hope she can get home soon, i'd like to talk with her abour our days and eat dinner together, ¿don't you?" - This question left your mouth with a little enthuasim in it, you're not that close to your parents, but sometimes you need to feel supported.

"Well... that depends on our bosses, if they don't send both of us extra hours we can do that little guy" - Your dad said, thinking and wondering possibilities, that kinda made you happy.

*7:56 am, your school entrance is at 8:10 am and you were already arriving, good timing*

Usually you don't look very much at your surroundings, you've been there so many times that you already knew the way by just looking down. As you were getting closer to the entrance you look up, ¡what a surprise! ¿isn't it that quiet boy in your class, Shigeo Kageyama? Suddenly your heart was rising, you wanted to approach more and say hi, but-

" HEY HEY Y/N!!!" -Your squad interrumped your approach, the all hugged and jumped on you, you really get well with all three of them, but this wasn't the best time to do this!

"Bruuuhhh what's with that long face? are you not happy to see us?" - One of your friends asked, Shotaro Saito, a lil' bit taller than you, brown straight hair down to his shoulders, kinda skinnier that anyone in your group.

"Oi oi oi Shotaro, look straight, guess who's there!!" - Said giggling Yua Kobayashi, she was the shortest of all of you, always wearing a ponytail on her black short curly and that looked good with her chubby complex.

"Ooohh but isn't y/n's boyfriend Shigeo-" - Aito Nakamura, probably the most uninterested in studying and was almost a delicuent as others say, almost same height as you; but before he could finish Shigeo's name you closed his mouth.

"SH SH SH SH you shithead, can't you see he's ahead of us?? he could hear you, but probably he's minding his own bussines,," - You let a depressed sigh, the thought of Shigeo never being interesed in boys always made you feel that way.

"C'mon, if you never ask the boy you would never know how he feels dude!" - Yua's always cheering everybody up, she's a good friend, and always wearing a smile that is contagious, that got your self-esteem up again.

"Yeah yeah you're right, i'm quite a pretty boy, if most of girls like me, why wouldn't he? Haha" You were back on track, sometimes you need a little jog to make you recover your five senses, now you are pretty confident. "Should i,, no, I'M going to start court him from today on, because.. i think that me and him should get together now!" - You said to your friends, while all of them were cheering you up, it was a good start of the week, a confident one, you felt good, "watch out Shigeo! you'll fall hard for this guy" you said to yourself, while entering your first class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter one.