*Plan* (MobxMale!Reader)

School was finally over, you waited and planned all day to finally make a move on Kageyama-kun, you didn't knew exactly how to do it, but you were confident nevertheless.

You started to pack your things on your backpack and decided to write a letter first to Shigeo, hopefully he would read it. You put all of your writing skills and tried to make a pretty lettering, since usual you just write in a messy way.

You got out of the classroom almost first, Shigeo didn't even noticed. While you were getting closer and closer to his locker your heart started pounding so hard that you could feel it getting out of your chest.

So as normally you waited for your friends outside of school and walked home, you told them about the letter and they all were excited about it, they cheered you up and laughed with you.

*Kageyama's POV*

He spaces out most of the time since he knows he doesn't make too much of a difference in other's lifes, however, he was noticing this boy, "l/n y/n was it? Yeah.. it is" he started thinking.

"I wonder why he's been getting closer to me, does he wants something?" - He keept thinking, while he was at it he started hearing laughs and some students yell in a jokey way, he turns around.

He was kinda far from them, but since they were screaming he could hear them, but he did not understand what they were all talking about, he saw with more attention and distinguished that one boy, so he thought the others were his friends.

As the day goes on he notices also that his classmate was walking closer to him and talking more, little things like "hey can i borrow this for a moment?" but still, is not like much people talked with Shigeo.

Classes ended, so he had to go to his club. He opens his locker, a letter is resting in is club's clothes.

"I do hope is not other love letter Shige, you know how lucky you are with those" - Said Ekubo, teasing the little boy.

"I don't know if it is a love letter, i don't see a heart or anything.." - Shigeo said while opening the letter, it has a male perfume essence.

"Hey Kageyama-san, we've been together in the same grade since, sixth grade if i remember correctly, probably you already know who i am, but that's better y'know? Haha anyways, i was wondering if you would like to go out and get an ice cream or something, or if you not feel confident enough around me we could start getting lunch together in school, so we can feel less tense with one another, let me know your answer this week, please.

-(Your initials)"

Shigeo was spechless, he didn't knew what kind of emotions he had about this letter or this boy.

"Shige, you fine? You look paler than usual" -Ekubo seemed concerned.

"I... I'm... I have to go to the club, I-I'm gonna be late" - He was nerviously saying this, perhaps he had a glance of redness on his cheeks.

After his club, Reigen called, Mob felt a relief, he needed to talk about this with someone.

"Shishou... if a boy invites you to go out, does that means he want to be something with you?" - He asked while entering Spirits and such's office, looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, it surely depends on the boy, and the relationship with him, why you ask Mob? -Reigen stop reading the newspaper, looking at Shigeo, looking for him to look back.

Silence.

"Did a boy asked you out huh?" - Mob is easy to read. "Is it that boy you talked about? Well, I don't certanly know him, but it can be a good friendship , you said he was kind with you and emanates confidence, you can give it a shot if you feel like it" -Reigen said while standing up and touching Kageyama's shoulder, he finally looks back.

"W-Well, i don't know if friendships necessarily start like this Shishou.." - Once again a little redness sparked in his cheeks, and wasn't Ekubo the responsable for that.

"But how you feel about this boy Mob?" -Reigen knew Mob needed some love advice, and wasn't gonna say no to him just because this isn't about a girl.

"Uhm..." -Shigeo being still nervious. "I-I don't think I have a preference between genders, I feel like... I don't know yet, he has never seen my psychic powers before..." -He stopped looking at Reigen because of nerviousness.

"Ok don't worry, you don't have to figure your feelings out yet, you can think about it when you get home, as always you can count on me Mob" - Reigen tried to support Mob in this phase of self-discovery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter two.