Sewing

A/N:This is not a smut fanfiction , Smut will be a rare in this book , like 1 smutty fanfiction in every 4 normal fanfictions.

SHIP:Arthur boyle x shinra kusakabe
SMUT status:Mild
GENRE:8th company fluff

SERIES: Part 1 of the {The talents of shinra kusakabe} saga

Note: /thinking/

"talking"

One of the many or few secrets shinra kusakabe will take to his grave before now is, sewing. Yep, that's right, the self-proclaimed hero is a sewing lover, shocking isn't it?

Shinra doesn't know why did he like sewing, to him it's just something for him to calm down to and it also gave off a warm feeling to him and reminded him of the times his family was with him, when his mother didn't turn into a horned inferno and when his brother was a baby not a leader for a bunch of lunatics who didn't want people to join their religion nicely so the choose to burn the whole planet to convince them and all the "we need all of the eight pillars to set this planet on fire" ordeal.

He kept his sewing passion a secret through his whole life because to the society that shunned him and to society , sewing was mostly viewed to be for females ,that's another reason that brought shinra to keep his sewing passion a secret.

After the events of the nether and the hospital discharging him and captain burns revealing the truth that he knew all along that the fire wasn't caused by him and his mother was the horned infernal that he couldn't see again after the horned infernal escaped to be never seen again.

How shinra coped with it was quite puzzling to say the most ,sure it had it's stages,and with it  being four stages it puzzled him more at how fast he got over it , he at first felt anger ,anger at himself for not noticing the person behind him before he got a sword  stabbed in his chest ,angry at his brigade for coming in time for him and dragging him away from his brother ,he wanted to stay with sho,and then came his realization to two things:

1.Not all of his family died at the fire.

2.His cute (in a brotherly way) baby brother is alive , he isn't alone.

Then it all came crashing down on him ,his brother is alive,his previously declared dead brother is alive ,He felt immense happiness and relive ,He felt like a huge lifetime of a weight has been lifted off him and he made it his goal to be his brother's hero and save him from his villain of an organisation ,He's going to be his brother's hero so that's why he'll train harder to get stronger for his brother.

He couldn't help but gush over how much his brother grew like sho looked so huggable if he put aside the fact that his brother tried to kill him and also that his brother is the leader of an organisation that is trying to burn the planet to a crisp. 

To convey his ambition towards his new aspiration ,he sew a plushie that resembled his brother and he may or may not grabbed it and hugged and snuggled with it when he went to sleep with his other plushies that he swiftly hides between the wall besides his bed so the others wont notice nor see it because he didn't need a private hobby of his to be leaked to the rest of the brigade.

He thought that it all ended when lieutenant hinawa came across a the plushies of the captain obi and the sho and thank sol that arthur wasn't there when he was confronted about it and to his surprise he was accepted by hinawa and obi and how did captain obi know that shinra liked to sew well ,hinawa told captain obi  about it because to him it all clicked into place to why was their torn clothing disappeared into thin air for some periods of time depending on the importance of said clothing item and then miraculously appearing in a neat folded pile in a specific part on the roof of the 8th looking brand new. that's also shinra's doing.