Train of Damning Secrets and Feast of Revealed Potions

It was everywhere. Rita had written in full detail. So had the other reporters there.

ADRION AND TITANIA HAVE BEEN HURT!!! It was public news.

Oh, soon Fred and George declared their guardianship of the Lady of Justice. Also Neville on his joined Guardianships. Which actually was the only two guardians who shared a Nexus. Harry enraged also declared his that shocked Wizarding Britain. Then Snape declared his guardianship. The dam broke.

Everyone was at the kill or at least yelling at Dumbledore.

Alastair soon sent this letter to Harry.

Dear Guardian of Death and Darkness with his wife the Guardian of Magic,

I shall have no words to say the shame and treason that has happened. I a protector has failed you. I didn't knew that Albus would attack Titania and Adrion. I made sure the Nexuses were secret. We must meet. All the guardians. Then you, guardians must decide my fate. I have failed at my job since birth. There is nothing I can say or do to make up for it.

Alastair Moody, Protector of Guardians

Luna stares at the page. "He's sorrowful. We must meet and discuss rebuilding and a grand rebuilding.", she says with soft tears. Harry smiles softly, "Yes, a grand rebuilding.".

With that they entered the Leaky Cauldron. Fred and George giving a sorrowful look at Luna and Harry. Neville holding Harry's and Luna's hand tight. Hermione with dead tidal rage. Moody sitting in the chair. "This is shameful. Two Nexuses. One for mortality of a pathetic war. The other for what!", Hermione says dead eyed at Moody. "Albus himself said it. So no one got more powerful then him. That is why he destroyed Titania's Nexus." , Moody says weakly in despair. Silence graced the pub. It was even more dead. A Rita waiting in this pub for her usual pulled out her quill and notepad. Luna stares at him, "How did he know where Titania was!!". "He tortured everyone but me. I the head was foolish. I was bombarded with the Death Eaters that I didn't notice. Even when they went missing.", Moody says before crying. "You swore an oath didn't that mean anything?!!!", Fred yells. George looks at him, "A freaking oath!! I get it all those families that we're hurt in the war needed the mother f***ing hammer of our Lady but you swore an oath to us and all our Ladies and Lords of Balance of the World!!!". "When did you knew you f***ed up?", Fred says seriously. Moody stares and pulls his sleeve up showing the mark of the protecters.

 Moody stares and pulls his sleeve up showing the mark of the protecters

"When it burned in the center. I teleported to the ruins of Nexus and then afterwards to the body of the last guardian. Lily Evans nee Potter.", Moody cried. There was silence as Harry threw the table up in anger. "So you lied!!! You said nothing!! You humiliated my mother with her Lady and kept it a secret!!! For as long of the life span of me!!!", Harry yells so infuriated. "That's it. I'm taking a walk. I don't care away from that man's face who crying to make up for a crime so serious it's by death for eternity.", Harry yells soon leaving into Diagon Alley to buy books that he didn't own just fill his head of knowledge so his burning rage could calm at the injustice.