18

Author's POV

"My boys are finally here!" Boomed Bang Si Hyuk across the room.The BTS and TXT Members had just arrived at the banquet hall for the invited dinner.

They saw food and their stomachs started rumbling.They of course greeted the two PD's and bowed.They dismissed the two groups and everyone found their respective tables.

The BTS Members went around the hall greeting friends.Byeomgyu just grabbed a meal and sat at the table while the other two maknaes of TXT went off exploring somewhere else.

<a/n I know this is a TXTZY Story but I'm gonna' add something else too hehe>

Byeomgyu was tempted to play his phone but didn't want to look rude to anyone else.Byeomgyu just stared at the table minding his business when somebody poked his shoulder.

"Are you okay Gyu? I can't help but notice" It was Taehyung from BTS.

"Well, it's nothing really" Byeomgyu wandered off again

"You look like you have trouble.I've seen this kind of trouble before.Well, I've experienced it before.Is it about girls?"
He asked while patting the younger's back.

"If I tell you Hyung, don't tell the others okay?"

"I promise"
He answered with a sincere smile

"Well there's a girl that I've known for quite some time.You know her Hyung, she did the Love Yourself : Highlight Reel with you guys pre-debut"

"There's two of them Gyu.Which one?"

"R-R-Ryujin" The younger whispered quietly

"And?"

"Well, I've known her pre-debut too, seen her, we are classmates even"

"You like her don't you?" He asked

"I don't really know what to say.I stutter when I see her...."

"You like her Gyu"

"Do you really think so?"

"For starters, you're not the one to sulk if you don't know you have feelings.Second, I told you, I've been through this, I know how it feels.I know girls and how they are."

As if on cue, Tzuyu walked over to the two and kissed Taehyung's cheek and asked what they were talking about.

"Speaking of the devil" Byeomgyu chuckled

"You guys were talking about me?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows with a smile

"If you think yours is hard Byeomgyu, you don't know how hard this one is"
Taehyung giggled and poked her dimple

"Yah-that's not true, for someone who looks manly, he sure is a baby too"
Tzuyu jokingly said

"Just be normal Byeomgyu.It'll go fine.Just remember that she has a dating ban and don't go too far."
He added

"Thanks Hyung"

"My pleasure"

Byeomgyu bowed to the two and left to find her.Taehyung and Tzuyu however stayed there.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"You"

"I know I'm lucky Tae unlike you.I mean who's the girl you guys were talking about"

"Can't tell"

"Whatever"
She embraced the taller boy in a hug

Byeomgyu thought that he saw her somewhere.He scanned around the banquet hall and saw her talking to Jackson from GOT7.

He went there and greeted the two."Well you two, I need to find someone.Have fun!" Jackson then exclaimed.

"You were here? I thought I saw BTS Sunbaenim only."

"Oh were here.Ryujin, can I talk to you, if you don't mind"

"Not at all but let's talk outside, there's too many people here."

"Gladly"
He took her by the hand and walked out of the banquet hall.Luckily, no one saw them.Or so they thought.