Chapter #2: The siblings

Tetsuya's pov

It's was my siblings picking me up to move to england.

3rd person's pov

A little boy hugged hinata's leg and a little more older little girl hugged hinata by the side while the team and the GOM looking at how beautiful the little girl was.

"Baby brub brub!!!" A pair of twin running up to tetsuya hugging him and tetsuya hugging back."we come to pick our brother" kaze giving the team and GOM a death glare and them back away a little (exept the GOM) "kaze-nii? your here too?" Tetsuya saying while tilting his head sideways and a white owl gliding to him "hello misty" as the owl rub his head on tetsuya's head.Loud running sounds was heared in the corridor its was a man in his 20's panting "*pant* you-u g-guys are fast *pant*"" cuz your slow shihai-nii"tetsuya saying harshly "nee bro bro let's go and leave this backstabbers here" kaze said still giving a death glare and a aura " ok lets go no time to waste " tetsuya sighing and holding the little boy and little girl going outside "you guys coming ?"" Yeh we'll catch up""ok " .

With the other older kuroko siblings

Kaze: so u guys are the one backstabbing our little brother ?

Akashi: yeah, and ?

The twin: well u should have not done that.

Kise: what you gonna do beat us up?

Shihai: no....WERE JUST WARNING U TO NOT F*CK!!! WITH OUR BROTHER!!! (with a demonic voice and eyes glowing)

Riko: a-a-and what a-rr-e-e u go-nn-a do?

Saku: its simple... DON'T EVER LOOK, TALK, OR SEE TETSUYA-KUN EVER AGAIN!!! GOT THAT BITCH!!!(saying with a more demonic voice)... Got it (smiling cutely)

Kagami: y-y-yes m-miss

The twins: hey guys come on dont have much time let's go and leave these low lives

Shihai: K coming!...well hope to not see you guys ever again

Akashi: yeah-h got it (scared but not leting them see)

Kaze: c'mon lets go before tetsuya get tickled to death by those two...

The siblings walk away and,  leaving a scared team and a shocked GOM in the gloomy gym.....

To be continued....

( Thank you for reading my book hope you like it and I'm sorry for my spelling and grammar  ~•w•~ I 'm sorry that its short)