One day

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!! Today's one shot was requested by @MeKlance009. I hope you like it and I love this song! The song is called one day by Tate McRae 

_________________________________________________________

This will be written in 3rd person 

She stares at her ceiling once again, with a hundred thoughts 

"Maybe he knows who I am?" Thought Y/N as she laid on her bed "actually, probably not"

Y/N had gotten up out of her bedroom, and decided to walk around the castle of lions. A head of Y/N was someone she longed for, Keith Kogane. 

She walks through the halls with her head down blow, scared to meet his eyes

"Hey, Y/N" Keith says, waving at Y/N.

Even when she hears his voice, She's swarmed with butterflies.

Y/N quickly waved back and rushed passed Keith, Headed to central command.

"It's impossible to get you off my mind" Keith and Y/N both thought, "I think about a hundred thoughts, and you are 99"

I've understood that you will never be mine

"And that's fine" Y/N thought, sitting in her place as she enters central command "I'm just braking inside"

"Y/N?" A voice says.

Y/N turns around and see's Coran.

"Oh, hello Coran" Y/N says, looking back at Her pod.

"Is everything all right?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine" Y/N says.

"Wonderful! Could you perhaps come and help me with something?" He asked.

"Of course" Y/N says.

Coran and Y/N walked down the halls of the castle. Further down the hall were, Pidge, Shiro, Keith, and Lance. Y/N lowered her head as she brushed by Keith 

He always walks the crowded halls and is blinded by this light.

"The girl who keeps her head down low, and never shows her eyes" Keith thought.

____________

He's tried to talk to her, but there's no easy way. Cause every time he raised his voice..

"Hey Y/N!" Keith called out to Y/N who was all the way down the hall.

Y/N rushed away, afraid. Keith lowered his hand and frowned. Y/N leaned against the wall, full of dread.

She runs away.

"Oh it's impossible to get you off my mind" Keith and Y/N thought "I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99" 

"I've understood that you will never be mine" Y/N thought "That's fine, I'm just braking inside" 

"one day maybe, she'll stay" Keith thought.

________________________________________

And she'll start head over his way. 

"Today's the day, Y/N"  Y/N told herself.

Y/N walked down the hall, Seeing Keith at the end. Y/N walked over to Keith.

And one day, she'll look into his eyes. And instead of breaking..

"K-Keith.." I say.

"Hm?" 

"I-I have something to tell you" I say.

"Ok?" He says.

Y/N poured her heart out, telling him everything but she refused to look him in the eyes. Keith smiled.

She'll call him Mine.

One day, he'll grab her by the waist and force them to meet 

"Face to Face" Keith thought.

And one day, he'll  look into her eyes and Say that

"Your my only Light" Keith said to Y/N.

"Oh, it's impossible to get you off my mind.." Keith said.

"I think about a hundred thoughts" Y/N continued.

"And your 99" They both said.

They both leaned in, ready to meet. Before they could, an alarm went off. Y/N and Keith shot their heads up, realized it was all a dream.

"It's was a dream.." They both said. 

Y/N laid back down, staring at her ceiling. Keith ran his hands through his hair, sighing. 

"Maybe there's a chance that you will be mine"  Keith and Y/N thought.

"But right now" Keith thought. 

"I'm just braking inside" Y/N thought.