Chapter 12

They boys sat in the swan shaped boat, the bar slowly descending down onto their legs. There were pink hearts and golden stars strung up on the ceiling. He truly had no idea why Cartman led him here, but he went along with it. The ride started softly, for once, and they were emerged into the so called Love Tunnel.

Pink, red, white, animatronics, yep this place screamed love. The animation is sung soft, old love songs and danced to the beat. The water drifted them thurther into the abyss of dim lighting and romantic scenes. Kyle looked towards Cartman. He was sweating greatly, his face was blood red and he would swallow often.

Cartman looked back at the other. His face was concerned and grateful, his palms sweating too and his eyes seemed to tear up slightly. The brunette put his arm around him and pulled him into a tight hug, not wanting to let go. Kyle didn't reply, just breathed deeply and smiled.

The atmosphere was warm with a cool breeze so Cartman got a chance to calm down. Kyle unexpectedly placed his hand gently onto his and locked their fingers together. "Why did you take me here, Eric?" Kyle asked softly.

"Because I have to tell you something, really important."

"Go on.."

"I um- I-..I think I like you. I know it's only been a few days and we don't have to rush but-"

"I like you too."

"You..what?"

"I like you too. I hated you at first, but you showed me a kindness I never thought I'd get. Even if I still work for you, I just feel like a friend, someone to keep you company. I love that about you and us. I feel like we should take it slow too, it's bad to rush. We should act normal, probably; but I'm not rejecting you or the subject. I just want to get to know you a bit better."

"Are you serious?" Cartman felt his heart beat out of his chest, he couldn't breathe. He put his hand under the Jews chin and kissed him lightly, eventually asking for entrance by biting his bottom lip. Kyle accepted and their tongues clashed together, the gingers hand moving to the others waist. It was a sweet, long loved moment until the speakers came on to say that it was the end of the ride.

As they exited, the grabbed their dogs at the entrance and started the drive home. Kyle held his left hand, as it was free, and tightened his grip. He didn't want to let go, not when he had so many good things happening at that moment. They weren't together, but he wanted to see how he acted around him.

They soon got home, and Cartman took the dogs while Kyle just followed him. The toys were placed on the sofa as the boys decided to watch a movie. They were hugging each other, Kyles head on Cartman lap and the brunettes hand on his chest.

"Were you jacking off to me last night?" Kyle asked after a deep breath.

"Yeah, sorry if that's creepy." Cartman apologised, holding him a bit tighter.

"No, no. It's not, really. When did you realise you liked me?"

"A few days ago, I started seeing you differently, in a good way. What about you?"

"Same with me. I fall in love easily and usually with the wrong people but you're different. You take care of me and actually care about my feelings."

"Of course I would. Why wouldn't I care about you?"

"Because I'm a very venerable and dumb person. I don't mean to make myself seem like a baby or helpless person, I just always seem to have bad experiences with everything."