Chapter 19: Finding The Sith Way finder

Your POV

I was on my way to Mustafar, because thats where i knew the real location of the wayfinder. i took Several protectors of my Darth Vader's castle with my lightsaber and by my force powers. I have to find the wayfinder as soon as possible. before anyone finds it.

Minutes later i found the legendary box where Darth Vader putted it and i finally got it and followed the green line signing its the only way where i can find the Emperor.... the main enemy of this fight...... Nothing can stop me now.... im ending the Jedi now...... Not even Ben Solo will make me stop from destroying it. And As i orbit the planet, i felt the darkside flow through me and making me more powerful now.

I landed softly in the hard ground and activated my lightsaber as i walked inside the legendary Sith Temple. i feel more Darkside powers flowing through me.... as i went down the sith Elevator all i can see is Thunder lightning being strucked on the ground as i searched for the Former Sith Lord Darth Sidious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben's POV

I was on my way to Mustafar using my Father's ship the Millenium falcon. And sees the Volcanic planet in ruins signing that someone had bargained here......

I landed safely with my lightsaber beside me.. and i looked around to see the people of Mustafar Dead.... Oh no....... please dont tell me she had already killed these innocent people......

An Old man riding with a horse with Fury inside it arrived behind me. "Who are you to bargain here....Jedi?" He pointed his arrow to me.....

I put my hands up in surrender and signing i mean no harm.. "It is I, Benjamin Skywalker-Solo"

The Armed Man gasps "The Son of Han Solo and General Leia Organa..... My apologies Sir Benjamin... Why did you come here for? The girl with the red bladed lightsaber had already came here and got the Wayfinder that Your uncle Luke Skywalker had hidden here in the vaults." He pointed to the opened Vaults where the Wayfinder is suppose to be located.

I looked inside it and found a sith Waytracker.... the one that is being attached in the wayfinder itself..... i need to save her before its too late....

I thanked the Guardians of my Grandfather's castle and flew off withbthe tracker... Well, This is gonna be a long Trip.

But i hope i can find (Y/N) soon before she fully turned.