Chapter 1 - The first day

Today was the day, my first day at UA school. I really didn't want to get up, but lest my father make a remark, I got up right away. I look in the mirror and readjust my uniform. I never wanted to wear this uniform, the uniform of the prestigious school for heroes, UA. I come out of the room and walk to the front door, I didn't feel like having breakfast. I leave the house, lock the door behind me and start walking quietly. I was in no hurry at all.

A few months ago, the UA entrance exam took place. I was about to pass it and make sure I didn't get in, but what I didn't know was that my father had recommended me and the school had accepted me to my great misfortune.

....

I was standing in front of the building. It was huge and to be honest, it wasn't that bad but it wasn't going to change my bad mood. It was my first day, I entered the heroic high school and went to the front door of the classroom, 1-A. The door was huge, it was easily 3 or 4 times my size. I take a deep breath and open the door.

When I came in, it was crowded. Some people were talking to each other, some were sitting quietly and some were arguing. Looks like this year won't be the quietest. I was glad that at least no one was trying to pin it on me. I'll take the middle seat. As I sit down, I see a giant maggot entering the classroom. What the hell is this thing. All the students shut up and stare at that thing. Suddenly a man came out of that one and said:

- It took me eight seconds to get quiet. Every second counts. I advise you to make good use of it. He says jadedly

- I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. He continued,

Everyone looks at him in amazement.

"Poor thing must have missed a few nights sleep" I thought as I looked at his big eyebags.

- Huh?! Our homeroom teacher? Shouts one of the students.

- Come on, let's not waste time! Put this on, head for the sports field. He said as he showed us the sports uniform.

Oh, no, I feel like I'm getting annoyed already. I feel like running away. But hey, if I do that, I know what's waiting for me, so I'm going to force myself.

We get up and head for the locker room. I change quickly, get out of the room and head towards the sports field where there were already a few students. Seeing that everyone was present, the teacher spoke again.

- We're going to test your quircks. He explains.

- Test our quircks?! The students were surprised.

"It's a joke" I thought.

- What about the welcoming ceremony? Ask a dark-haired girl that I thought was pretty cute

- If you want to become superheroes, you don't have time to waste on formalities. He says to her. Freedom is UA's motto. The same goes for teachers. He goes on. You took aptitude tests at the college where the use of Alter was prohibited. The country continues to establish a standard national average. It's irrational. This is mainly due to the laziness of the department. Does he finish his explanation.

The students listen to him carefully.

"But I don't care what he says, I never wanted to be a hero" I said angrily (in my head of course)

- Bakugo, you finished first in the practical test. Said the teacher, turning his attention to a handsome blond with red eyes. What's your record for throwing a ball in high school? He asks him.

- Sixty-seven meters. Answered the blonde with the firecracker hair.

I gotta say, he's pretty damn hot.

- Okay, try using your Atler

The so-called Bakugo stands in the middle of a circle.

Wow what a gorgeous body, STOP I have to stop thinking about that kind of thing.

The teacher then asks him to throw the ball with all his might. So he got into position and threw the ball with the blast of his explosion shouting "die"

Aizawa shows us the result of the latter, which surprised everyone, including me.

- 705 meters? I can't believe. . . said a guy next to me.

- We're gonna have so much fun! A pink girl gets excited.

- That's great! No more need to hold back our Alters! Screams another dark-haired boy.

They all seemed happy. Good for them, they were having fun, but I was sick of it. I wanted all this to stop and I wanted to go home so I could never come here again.

- "we're gonna have fun"? Repeated the teacher. You think you're going to have fun in your three years here? He asks. Okay. The one of you who scores the fewest points will be considered useless and will therefore be expelled from school. He announces with a smile

Hearing this, a hope springs up in me.

"Can I get expelled?! But that's great!"; I thought I was excited. The others were terrified.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I'm the one with the fewest points,"; I told them in my head.

"Come on (Y/N) do anything and get yourself expelled, so like that'll teach that old fucker that I'm not cut out to be a hero,"; I encouraged myself inside.

_______________ _________________ _____________

That's the end of the first chapter!

What do you think? I hope you liked it because it took me a long time to write it down :)

There are 912 words in total.

Let me know if you want me to continue.

Tell me also if you like (Y/N), I know it's you but her personality :D

See you soon !