Get better : Part Two

Vanessa -

"Carla " I said .

"Yea ? " She came in the room with a bowl of ice cream.

"Have you talked to Chris ? " I asked she looked at me then rolled her eyes . As you can see she hated Chris's ass ..

"No and don't plan on it , he's fucked up Vanessa I don't want to have to share a nigga I want him to my self if u can't have that then he needs to go on somewhere " She said. I didn't blame her no women should have too share a men that's she with.

"Off of his ass , are you excited just a couple more weeks Vanessa " she smiled . I was excited I just wish and hope they are able to come home before Christmas. It's now been three weeks and four days they have been in the hospital making progress. Amir's been gaining pounds he's now four pounds two oz. Veronica is still two that's ok they still have about three more weeks. Amir might come home before Veronica does..

"Yea" I mumbled ..she sighed and continued to eat her ice creme I turned the channel swimming though until I seen August.

"R&B singer August Alsina and his new girlfriend ? Ohhh wait till Vanessa sees this " they showed the pictures of him but not yet the girl then Camry's face popped up on the screen.

"What the hell ? " Carla yelled sitting up I turned off the t.v my phone dinged indacting I had a text. I looked it was a notifaction from TMZ. I didn't bother calling August and ask what was going on if that's what he wanted to do he can leave me the hell alone. Another part of me is saying fly out to Cali since that's where he's at.

"Don't trip , " Carla said , but it's so hard not to knowing your at home taking care of your three kids by your self , and your kids asking when's daddy coming to see us ? Is daddy gone be here for Christmas ? ." I said , turning the t.v off and throwing the remote down.

"St-"

"Carla I can't stop crying ! I can't hold this in he don't care about me or the kids " it was to much , I couldn't break down anymore.

"Mommy why you crying " Li said whipping her eyes .

"Mommy ? " She said again , I looked up at her then her eyes became watery.

"Are you happy because daddy's here ? Where's he at ! " She said excited. Caral sighed shaking her head walking out the room.

"Mommy I don't see daddy" Li said running back in the room.

"He's n-not here baby , he'll be back soon " I said wiping my face.

"Then why you cry mommy ? " She said whipping the tear that fell from her face.

"Li go back to bed ok ? Tomorrow's your last day of school then no more school till January for winter break ok ? And I'm gonna take you , your sister , and brother some where " I said she smiled a bit then climbed under the covers with me.

"Don't cry mommy , you make me cry when you cry I love you mommy " she said kissing my cheek and snuggling under me I turned the lamps off then went to sleep.

<>

"So they want come home till around when I'm supposed to be due ? " I said as my eyes started to get watery.

"It's gonna be fine " August mother said grabbing my hand sitting next to me. Carla was staying back home with Chris I guess they worked that out or whatever.

"Which will be about the ending o January not that long Vanessa , don't stress your self out about it they will be home before you know it ... You see there making progress already " the nurse said handing me some papers and then checking Veronica's vitals and weighing her.

"Three pounds , five oz " she said I nodded and watched as she went and did the same to Amir.

"Four pounds , seven oz " she said , they were both healthy doing good.

"I need you to sign theses papers " she said handing me a pen I signed them then hanging them to her.

"Alright , I'll see you tomorrow " she smiled. Sheliah , Chandra and I left the hospital and headed to grab something to eat.

"Is it possible they might be home before Christmas ? " I asked them they both strugged.

"Just pray , I'll pray too I want them to be home for the holidays so what about this waitress that did it" Chandra added on.

"He's being ... Tooken to prison not only about what he did to me , court volition and gun possession. " I said they shook there head then I looked down at my menu.

"When's my boy coming home " Sheliah asked , I shook my head.

"Who knows ? He said he got about fifty more shows to do " Chandra said , then covered her mouth realizing what she said.

"F- what did you just say ? You mean five ? Fifthteen ? " I said shaking my head , she shook her head no.

"Fifty Vanessa " I rolled my eyes.

"You know this is bull shit , I shouldn't have to take care all five of our children by my self " I said .

After ordering our food then eating I dropped them both off and headed to get the kids from Carla's.

"Did you all have fun ? " They nodded and didn't say anything else the whole ride cause they soon fell asleep.

"Get up " I mumbled tapping Li , Ashton , and Asia. Li always being differ-cult she wouldn't wake up so I carried her in they had already ate and bathe.

"Mommy can we sleep with you ? " Li asked I nodded and they went and got there throwns.

August -

"I appreciate it " I said dapping usher and then getting on to the plane going back home where I belonged. I showed out for my fans and had a good time with usher but I was hurting my kids and wife I couldn't just let my family fall into pieces.

When I arrived at home it was the next day , I grabbed my gifts from my car and walked into the house seeing Vanesssa cooking with her head phones in. I placed the gifts down walking over to get covering her eyes she instally turned around then taking her ear buds out she looked at me for a long time.

"What are you doing here ? " She said.

"Because I need to be , I ain't bout to let these tear us apart Vanessa and that TMZ shit is fake as hell we can call my boy and he'll tell you the same " I said , tears were coming down her face.

"August I've been hurting " age said shaking her head and covering her face as her ears turned red .

"Why baby ? " I said pulling her into my arms.

"You ain't been here for me , to comfort me to tell me everything is gonna be alright .. Tell me that you still love the kids and me " she said.

"You sound a fool you know I'll do anything for y'all but Vanessa I was busy ' that's my hustle unless you want me out here bout to risky my life and on the corners just to make some illegal ass money get locked up them I really want be able to see y'all but I'm sorry I ain't mean to make you feel that way you know I love you Vanessa " I said.

"I love you too August when the foods done can we go see the baby's ? I miss them " I said August nodded and pulled me down on his lap.

"You still love me ? " I said asking a rhetorical question. I pulled he face making her look at me inserting my tounge into her mouth as we started to kiss.

"Has it been six weeks ? "

"No "

"I can still taste you though right ? " She smiled them smiled.

"The kids want be here till another twenty minutes come on " she said , I got up following behind her.

- Comment
-vote