Chapter 9

Jennifer's POV

I stepped into the hall here the meeting was going to take place. As soon as I stepped on the tiled floor, the whole place feel into dead silence. I took my sit wanting this meeting to start as soon as possible because we had other things to do for instance continue our preparation for the downfall of El Diablo. I knew something was wrong if not Andres won't have summoned for an emergency meeting.

"I called us here today because we have received a proposal from The Western Cartel of México. He says that we all one major goal which is to kill El Diablo. He want to partner with us, to join forces to destroy him because he believes that we can fight against him together. 'Two is better than one', Joey says", Andres says as he explains it.

"I bet he wasn't even the one who wrote to us", Martial says and the hall was filled with laughter from my men. I must say that he is right; he is not the one that wrote the letter.

"I still can't believe he let down his pride to ask for him even from you ma'am, no offence", Rider says and I agree with him.

"That's true Rider. I mean he could have asked help from The Northern Cartel if he wanted partnership".

"He might not have asked because maybe he figured out that The Northerners were doing a favour for El Diablo and it wouldn't be a good idea to involve them", Martial says and I nod my head.

"I guess it will not be bad to find out what he is up to and if he means good, there is no harm in joing forces", I find myself saying and my men nodding their head in agreement.

"Did he say when and where we should meet him in case we agree?"

"Yes. In the letter, it states we should meet him at the Restaurant in the town, The Ville", Andres says.

"Ok. Tell him we will meet them at 3 in the afternoon on Wednesday", and Andres nods his head.

"Alright then the meeting is now over", I say standing up to leave the room with Andres and Martial behind me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Jennifer? What if he has other intentions?", Martial says as soon as we step out of hearing range from the other guys,

"Then we won't go empty handed. We will also plan on what to do to him if he decides to betray us at anytime which I doubt because he is not dumb. Considering his history with El Diablo, it increases the rate at which he will not betray us but we will always be prepared for anything that might happens" I say and they nod in agreement.