↳ 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Hello, Yoo Minya and we have a special guest today!" she dramatically said earning some 'oohs' from the live audience. "Please welcome No More Dream's newest artist, Sarang" she announced before the crowd started cheering. sarang walked out waving to fans who where screaming before sitting down in a chair. 

"Please introduce yourself to those who don't know you."

"Do re mi fa sarang, hi i'm sarang!"

The crowd cheered once again after the introduction before becoming settled. "We have prepared a few questions for you. They are not fan questions but they are questions that have been on everyone's minds," the interviewer explained prior to earning a nod from sarang.

SINCE YOUR DEBUT, WHAT PART OF BEING AN IDOL DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST?

"As an idol, I actually enjoy my time making music as that's the time where i can truly express myself, my thoughts and at the same time inspired many people. I also enjoyed my time the most of being an idol when i actually getting the chance to meet my fans, as they are the one that gave me strengths and keep motivates me to keep going. As an idol, i'm trying to give them inspiration while at the same time, learned to socialize and appreciates them sincerely, also giving them happiness and satisfaction of their supports."

WHAT IS IT REALLY LIKE WORKING WITH TWO BTS MEMBERS?

"I'm being honest that i'm actually an ARMY myself, of course i'm happy to actually working with two of my idols, or role models to make it clearer. But, to think that I actually choosen to be their first artist makes me realized how much improvement i have made ever since i entered NMD. As obvious as it may sound, both of the two BTS members is a very professional idols, the way they entertain us, manages the company while at their free times they helped us improving and the way they took a really good care of NMD's families is a very big honors and the trainees in the company is actually a very nice and skilled trainees as they chose 'the best of the best' ," sarang teased while trying to do yoongi's voice on the last part.

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE COMPANY?

"What I see in both the CEOs eyes when they said they wanted to start their own agency, I just had the feelings that the company they will be making going to be big. As big as the big three, or even bigger. I can also feels that NMD is going to make a real star born. A real star and artists that have the qualities as NMD is the company that will take everything into consideration and choose only the best of the best," she claimed,confirming what yoongi had stated.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO AUDITION FOR NMD?

"Because im an ARMY?" she said before tilting her head and laughing. Just kidding, the real reason I choose to audition for NMD is actually because when i first heard about it from both the CEOs saying they would start their own agency, I could see their seriousness and obviously, both Yoongi and Jungkook sunbaenim is a very professional idol, so i thought that they would work their hardest to help and take a good care of their trainees, artists, staffs and they are going to be a big company in the future. Before i went on audition for NMD, i actually had an audition at various companies but luck wasn't on my side, i keep getting rejected. I had given up in my dreams to be an idol, but with the friends and my families around me that keep giving me hopes, I continued to practice harder and few months after that is when i heard about NMD Entertainment, so I decide to give it a try and as most people say, work hard always pays off," she smiles hopefully.

WHICH ARTIST DO YOU DREAM OF COLLABORATING WITH?

 "I have been a fans to this idol ever since i was a teen, and it's Red Velvet Kang Seulgi sunbaenim. She has a really good dancing skill and her charisma is very big. She is my role model, in being a dancer, she makes me believe that everyone can dance. No matter what kind of person it is, they still can do what they want. I also admired her kind and charming personalities which i found it very cute actually," she chuckles. "Seulgi sunbaenim, i'm looking forward in having a collab stage with you!" sarang bowed down and smiled.

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THE HIDDEN MEANING FOR YOUR FANDOM NAME?

"SarangU is pronounced as Sarang-You. As my name is Lee Sarang and Sarang means Love, which actually define my fans, and You, which me, loving them. SarangU, is like, i SARANG them, i love them with the whole of my heart," sarang blew a kiss towards the camera before making a heart shape with her hands, cause the audience to cheer again.

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOUR FANS?

"Hello SarangU~! I hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for the support and being apart of the fandom. You guys are my real families to me, i didn't expect to get such a big fandom, but you guys make me believe it ! Thank you for being true to me, for the motivations and strengths you guys keep giving me and for loving me~ Please keep supporting me and i'm looking forward to see you guys soon!! SarangU I love you~!!"

"That was the last of the questions. Thank you so much sarang for coming here and we'll be back here tomorrow for another interview. See you until then," minya spoke before sarang waved towards the camera.