Molly Universe

Fullname: Molly Star Universe

Age: 7

Height: 3'7

Birthdate: Unknown (same as her adoption day)

Gemstone: Fairy Quartz

Gem Type: Quartz

Eye Color: Brown (pink when her powers are active)

Gem Placement: Chest

Relative: Donovan (biological parent); Fairy Quartz (mother)

Hair Color: Brown and pink

Voice Actor: Cherami Leigh Kuehn (English voice actor of Patty Thompson (Soul Eater))

Bio:

According to Molly, for the first 3 years of her life, she had a loving father who always nurtured and took care of her. However, when she was 4, he started coming home with bottles of an odd liquid would act aggressive for literally no reason and eventually started directing his aggression toward.

Basically, for three years, her father was depressed over the loss of his wife due to Molly's birth. Eventually, he gave into his depression and avidly drowned his pain in booze to the point it that it started having negative impact on his mental state which led to him abusing and neglecting his daughter.

This went on until Molly was 7. Which is when she decided she had enough and ad Donovan approached her, she unexpectedly attacked him with a telekinetic wave that sent him flying and blew a huge hole in the wall of the basement that was her room, which allowed her to escape.

She then runs into Steven, Stella, and Connie while they were on a picnic date. When Donovan showed up and tried to give them a false story, the trio learned the truth from Molly via telepathy.

They then have Donovan arrested and after some paperwork and legal stuff, the three gain custody over Molly.

Abilities:

Telekinesis: At Molly's current stage, she lacks experience with her gem powers. As such, she can't lift things with it. All she can do is release it in huge bursts.

Telepathy: Molly wasn't exactly aware of this ability at first. She didn't know she could do it until Steven responded to her mental dialogue.

AN: I will update Molly's abilities as more of them are shown throughout the skit book.

XImmortal_StevenX

The_Noah_Starlight

X_Magenta-Diamond_x

Enigma_Jolt

Jaso13245

ProfessionalRanter

EndieStories

DemiAngel1405

one_derpy_boi

Quartz_Lee

Wolfcutie44

Superplushman

xNEXTxGENIOUSx

TheOutCastZz

SpeedwagonOnlyWaifu

StarReRe

losertea

Erebessa

DiamondAuthority43

Arekkusu_777

CJT0696

qubitx

Queeenslayer2001

Parameshwarran

AmaterasuNoMangaka

-DaydreamAvenue

SardsSU

evilyangxaolong

KingMythLord

-CorruptedSteven_

Iridescent_Diamond1

At_Random_Fandom

___Faded___

IndigoComic101

MistressImperfection

MAGCOOLCAT

DrxSlade

EveryNameWasUsed7

FilippoMasiero2

Lurkerbelow

underworldofMephis

ShadowAnon