Chapter 4 Pick myself back up!

I woke up hoping it was all a dream hoping that mom would appear Infront of me and say something goofy like "breakfast is ready!" or "Your going to be late for school sweetie." But they were nothing more than just thoughts, I had to face reality my mother is in the hospital. After I had overcome part of the trauma I realised money is a big issue now. My dad doesn't have a well paying job and how will I feed my sister? I started to browse the internet, but there was nothing I specialised in.

Then I remembered who I am I was reincarnated from another world with a skill! I can be an adventurer! I got some clothes on and rushed to the guildhall. As I looked for the guildhall I saw all the birds chirping the flowers blooming and the kids playing outside. It made me feel a little bit happier with my life I put up a smile and kept looking for the guildhall. The guildhall is where you can form a party into the dungeons.After a few minutes of looking I found it!  I got to the guild hall and saw a lady who would register me into being a champion ( a person who is an adventurer) I asked if I could become and adventurer she said yes! The only requirement to be an adventurer is being the age of 14 and over. And luckily enough I had just turned 14 yesterday! She asked me why such a young kid is doing as dangerous as adventuring I blew it off and said I just needed some extra cash.
Now the hard part looking for a group who needs a guild member. A guild is a group of adventurers that go into dungeons. Guilds are normally need 3 types of adventurers the Healer, the one who supports the team by healing there HP(health points). The Damage dealers, as the name suggests they will be the ones to deal the most damage. And the tankers the tankers main job is to tank all the damage for the team while the healers heal them and the damage dealers kill the beast before the tanker dies. But there is also one last role the Carrier this person carries the loot for there team. My ability is Carry! -An ability that allows you to carry anything as long as it's not a living creature and that it's inside the walls of an dungeon this is perfect ability for a guild who needs a carrier. Now I just need to find someone who needs my ability...