~(A/N): Apologies~

I apologize for not updating this book.

I've noticed a lot of you have been adding this to your libraries, and asking me to update it.

I am currently busy with my last two weeks of freshman year, and I'm struggling in Digital Art class because my computer art program crashed and everything was lost. I'm trying to recover the files, or what's left of them, in order to turn them in. Because of this, I am at risk of failing the class. The teacher knows of my technical issues, but because of the rules, she has no choice but to put me at risk. She communicated with me about it and apologized for it. If my parents find out, I'm done for. They will take my games away for good, and I won't be able to use WattPad (even though I'm an adult and literally can make my own decisions. Thanks ADHD for making my parents think I'm five-).

Also, my religion teacher is MIA and I have no idea if he's okay or not. Many people are trying to reach out to him, including myself. So far, it's been radio silent. He promised us he would update us on what was happening to him, but that was on April 9th.

I'm actually worried he has the virus and is not doing well.

Therefore, I'm suspending all books until after May 1st, which is when my exams will be finished.

Thank you for understanding, and stay safe.

~Belle