Chapter 1

Tony looked at me with a small smile on his face as if like he was grateful that I was here. Standing in front of him with my clothes wet from walking in the rain. "Why'd you come back?" He said about to take his jacket off, but I stopped him while my voice spoke with a high pitch, "I like you Tony, I really do maybe you should give me a ch-"

  "Y/N! Wake up you're gonna be late." You were awoken from your sleep looking around your room to only realize what just happened was a dream. You throw your face into a pillow screaming inside of it in disappointment as then your younger brother walks in. "Mom said come downstairs she doesn't wanna forget the first day of school pictures," He closed the door as you hear his footsteps going down the stairs.

  You get up going into the bathroom taking your shower, fixing your hair, put a little makeup on, and get dressed. The outfit was simple as you thought but you wanted to change it. However, it was too late as your mother came into the room and was about to yell but looked at you with a proud look on her face. "My baby's growing up." Y/n sighs as she knew what was about to happen next.

  Your mother came over to you and hugged you as you hug back, "Momm. Just because I just got out of high school doesn't mean I'm growing that fast on you." Your brother came by the door and laughed looking inside, "She's old." You were about to run after him but your mother called out for you, "You're always gonna be my little girl Y/n. Don't ever forget that, ok?" Y/n nods hugging her then you grab your purse, phone, and charger.

  You walked out the room about to leave the house, but before you do you walk past your brother pushing his head a bit then runs outside trying to avoid getting touched by him. "I'm gonna get you after school Y/n!" You laughed turning around to him, "We'll see." You turn around to your original direction as you stop in front of Tony before bumping into him. You guys look at each other as you got nervous a bit. He smiled, "You're Y/n, correct?"

  You smiled then nod, "Yea yea that's me, and you're Tony." He gave a nice nod looking down at your outfit then looked back up with a surprised look on his face, "Wow. I've never seen a girl rock a hoodie like that. You look amazing." Your heart skips a bit as he says that and you were about to speak, but your phone rings. You check to see who it was and it was your bestfriend. "Can we continue this later. Well maybe if I see you again?"

  He nods starting to walk off again, "Yea ofc. Later Y/n." You waved goodbye then picked up your phone in a excited voice, "Guess whattt." He interrupts you with words that made u angry and started walking to his house. "Why would you do that!" He started crying over the phone, "Bc..."