Piggy: Survival and Cure (4: Traitor)

Speeding inside the Lucella Police Department, Chaos and Mylie swiftly went into the main room, they couldn't wait any longer. They had to tell Officer Doggy that there was something or someone that killed Fleurence and Auster.

In all of a sudden, the Sound System blared out the following message:

"To all police staff and co-workers, please evacuate! A monster has also attacked the building! All doors and windows are now secured! Go to the garage immediately!"

They knew that the message was by Officer Doggy. Mylie tried to open the very door behind them, it was locked. The only option they could make was to press on. While they were venturing through the Station, they noticed something VERY familiar to Penny's house. The puzzles. "WHAT?! Multi-colored locks?! AGAIN?!" Chaos shouted. They already had an agonizing experience at the House, and now, the Station? Samer caught up with them and told them that he already got the hammer and used it. They continued for the search of a wrench, a code, and a white key. They stumbled on the wrench and to their shock, they saw the monster but it was just like Piggy! "IT'S MOMMY PIG!" they all screamed.

"Sorry, but it's Mother, and I'm here to kill you," the monster said while laughing like a maniac. They got the code and used it and all of a sudden, they heard a scream. They turned back and Samer was gone. They searched everyone for their friend. Chaos then heard Mylie's call for help. Good thing the gun went in handy. He shot Mother and helped Mylie up. It wasn't long until she gets stabbed in the back by Samer. "Samer?! Why?!" Chaos said.

"I believe that when I kill all of you, they would sense me as I am just like them. You do know I ditched Fleurence in the House." Samer said.

"Sorry, Chaos. But I gotta do it," he told him as he stabs him on the leg. Screaming in pain, Chaos kicks Samer, and the white key drops. "You traitor!" Chaos exclaimed while picking up a toolbox and hitting Samer with it on the head. He got knocked out but still conscious. He was almost about to throw his knife to Chaos but Mother was already awoken and immediately killed Samer. Chaos used the white key and over there was Officer Doggy filling up the car's gas tank.

"HOP IN!" Officer Doggy said. They both left the station and proceeded. They were just about to escape until the unfortunate happened. They ran out of gas on the border of the town.

They were surrounded by more monsters. They had no choice but to get through the Gallery, the same place Dad Pig used to work. They went in, just to be put on some sacks on their head. They soon fell unconscious. They woke up, yet again, with more annoying puzzles, and the only things that matter are the hammer, the wrench, the code, and the white key. Both Doggy and Chaos split up. Chaos found a key that led to The Egg Room. There is a note that read:

"If the egg trio is back together, your problems will be less scrambled, it'll be better."

Doggy got the 2 missing eggs and the room dropped the white key. They also found the code and hammer. The wrench though, they did find it but there was a problem. They already knew why there was no one chasing them around, just like in the Police Station. Father was sleeping beside the wrench! "Oh boy," said Chaos. Officer Doggy quickly restrained Father and Chaos took the wrench and they escaped.