5.7

leila phipps

i roll over in the bed and my eyes start to open. the room looks different? it looks like my room. starting to worry, i shoot up and take in my surroundings.

this literally makes no sense i was just in los angeles. why am i back in new york? i look at my dresser. the photo i had framed of zach and i was no longer there, it was a polaroid of tati and i.

what is happening? i feel another panic attack beginning to form. i try and take deep breaths but it isn't working. i start crying as i reach for my phone. my wallpaper. it's different. it's just the default home screen. it used to be zach and i. i go to my facetime log and look for daniel's contact. it's not there. what the hell is going on.

i go to the contacts app and look for tati, i immediately call her, breaking down even more. "hello?" she says. "tati." i say trying to hold back even more tears. "leila are you okay?" she sounds concerned over the phone. "no. i'm not, come over now." i say. and she does. she hung up and texted me that she was on her way.

i go to my instagram, every single post about the guys was gone, tati and i's concert pictures too. i checked my followers. none of them are following me. neither are christina and gabbie. did i do something wrong? are they made at me? what in the world.

i hear my front door open and footsteps on the stairs. "leila?" tati questions as she gets closer to my room. "i'm in here." i say, reaching for a tissue to blow my nose.

she walks in and sits on my bed. "what happened?" she asks, worried. "you tell me." i say. she looks confused now. "we were just at zachs? we had a party for emma because she came out." i say. "who's emma?" tati questions. "what is happening to me" i say, i start to cry even harder.

"you're scaring me." tati says. "we were just at zach's!" i whine. "zach who, leila?" she asks. "zach herron" i reply, going in for another tissue. "that never happened leila, i have no idea what you're talking about.." she replies. my tears stop and i look her dead in the eye.

"how long have i been asleep for?" i ask, panic starting to rise in my voice. "uhh i don't know, i left your house around midnight last night, but you were fine." she states. and then it hits me, everything comes rushing back. i never got noticed by zach. he never texted me either. i never went to any of their concerts, or became friends with emma, gabbie and christina. none of them know i exist.

it was all a dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

gaby speaks!
thank you for reading this
book. i started it in seventh
grade which was almost three
years ago lol. i didn't expect it
to get the attention that it got
but that's all thanks to you guys.
feel free to check out my other book
game pigeon - daniel seavey