Meeting the Radio Demon Alastor

YOUR POV

you where In Angel's Room Playing with Fat Nuggies But you Can't Help But Feel Like Someone was Watching you, you looked Behind you To see a Shadow Of A Man Or As we Say Demons Cuz there are No People Here in Hell  you See The Guys Red Eyes And Very Scery Smile Hello Dear May I ask Why Are you In Angel's Room Of All Demons he Said with A very Stadic voice That Sounded Like A Radio Than The Demon came out Of the Shadows It was The Radio Demon himself. Charlie Did tell you That he was helping with the Hotel. Oh you must be Alastor it's nice to me you said to him with a sweet smile My Name is Y/N you said to him Well it's nice to meet you Darling But I must go If I don't Charlie with Get very upset So Goodbye my dear Alastor said As he lift the Room. you start thinking of why he would want talk to you But than when back to playing with the pink pig rolling on the floor.

ALASTOR POV

Well She Was Very Lovely How could Angel Get A Lady Like that I ALASTOR I NEED YOUR HELP I hear Charlie yell my Name. Coming Dear Charlie I yell back 

ANGEL DUST POV

Hey Babe You Playing With Fat Nuggies I said to Y/N. Yes He is So Cute She said Back. Why that's Why I have Him cuz He is A very cute Pig I said  Well I'm Going to Work Angel pup see you tonight she said to me Bye Sweetheart I said back As she lift the Room Leaving me with My pig Well Fat nuggies Let go for a walk i said as The pink pig gets Very Happy.