Chapter 9

I woke up tucked into my blankets. I didn't remember doing this. I sat up and realized that I was still in last nights clothes. "Hey, sleepy head!" Schlatt came out of my room fully dressed. He stood behind the couch and held me shoulders. I looked up at him and he smirked. "I'm gonna make breakfast today. You can relax, get dressed, do what you gotta do!" Schlatt started to walk into the kitchen. "I'm a great cook! You know what they call me? They call me Gordon Ramsey!" Schlatt yelled from the kitchen.

I walked towards my room with Remi closely following. I closed the door behind me and got dressed. I checked my computer for any important emails or messages. There was much so I decided to go back into the living room. As I was sitting down, my phone buzzed.

Jschlatt: I'm making breakfast today boys

I smiled and liked the tweet. "You liked that one eh?" I heard Schlatt shout from the kitchen. I got up and join him in the kitchen. "DONT LOOK!" He yelled. "You dumb bitch! It's a surprise!" He grabbed me and pushed me out of the kitchen. I sat back down on the couch and went through all my social media's. I could hear Schlatt behind me and I wanted to look at him, but I knew he'd get mad if I did. "It's done!" He said. I turned around and he had set the table nicely. He had made a centerpiece with a vase and some cat toys. I sat down at the table and in front of my was avocado toast with an egg and some home fries. He had also brought a bowl of cut up fruit. "This is cute!" I said looking up at him. "He had a huge smile on his face. "I know. I'm the fucking cutest." He said as he took a bite of his food.

I never ate meals at my table, this was one of the first times I had actually done it. I never had guests over, so I usually ate on my couch or at my desk. This was a nice change. After we were done, I started to take the dishes into the kitchen. "Let me!" Schlatt took the dishes from me and started to wash them. "What a gentleman," I smiled at him. He winked at me and I went back into the living room. After a couple minutes, he joined me on the couch. He sat next to me and immediately put his arm around me. "What's the plan for today?" He said looking at me.

"There's a couple things we could do! There's a nice park we could walk through, we could go to the beach, go to the zoo, we could go bowling, play laser tag, we could make videos and stream! Whoever you want to do," Schlatt looked at me and gave me a huge smile. "Let's stay in today. I say, we make a couple videos, one for your channel, one for mine. We stream and then we just play some games. We end the night with a movie!" He said smiling. "Okay!" I smiled back at him. "For my channel, lets play some Wii games!" Schlatt ran into my room and grabbed his Wii. He hooked it up to my tv while I grabbed my camera and mic.

"What's popping guys? Today I'm here with y/n and we are gonna play some Wii games!" He started to get more hyped up. "You ready, bitch?" "Oh I'm ready!" "First up, some Wii sports!" "But we gotta make our miis!" I said. "Oh you're right! This is gonna be fun!" We spent about ten minutes making our miis. I made my cat in human form and Schlatt made a hybrid of us. "Well call it y/shipname!" (Idk if that's how you'd type that but you get it) We then started to play Wii sports. We did some baseball and Schlatt told stories about playing in high school. Remi got in the way a couple times which Schlatt pretended to get annoyed with, but I knew how much he loved him. We even got to go up against Matt. Matt best Schlatt in a boxing match and he baby raged. "Awww poor baby Schlatt can't beat Matt!" I made a pouting face at him. He glared at me for a couple seconds and burst out laughing. "I'd hit you if you weren't so pretty," he said looking back at the screen.

We then played the dumb Big Time Rush game. We did only a couple songs before we stopped. "This is so fucking stupid," Schlatt said between laughs. "I don't know! I'm kinda liking the windmill move," I said. "Okay I'm done! We're done! Game over!" Schlatt said as he turned it of. He went over the the camera and stopped recording. "That was fun!" He looked back at me. "What do you want to do for your channel?" I sat down and tried to think of an idea. "Didn't you say you wanted me to do your makeup?" I asked. He turned at me with a terrified look on his face. "No, no, no, I'm not doing tha...." I made a sad face and he sighed. "Screw it! You better make me as pretty as you!" He winked and me and I blushed.