Kicked Off!

- - - - Lucy POV- - - -

I was sitting in my usual seat at the bar when Natsu walked up to me. This made me excited because barely anyone talked to me, or even noticed me since Lisanna came back. " Hey Luce, can Lis join the team?" "Sure! I wouldn't mind another member on the team!" At this, Natsu's glared at me. "Of course you don't understand! This is why you're always getting in trouble and I'm the one who has to save princessy, weak, little bitch that's you! You're off the team, Lucy!"

I was shocked. I had thought of Fairy Tail as my family! I never thought they would turn around and stab me in the back. I stood up and ran out the doors.

- - - -Wendy POV- - - -

As soon as I saw Lucy run out the doors, I knew something was wrong. "Juvia-San!" I called. "Wendy? What is it?" "Get Mira, Laxus, Gajeel, and Lily! Fast!" As soon as they all got to the streets with me, I told them what happened with Lucy and Team Natsu. I heard the entire conversation with my dragons hearing. We started running towards the direction Lucy went, but when we got there we saw something we never knew could happen.

Lucy had small galaxy-like clouds under her boots and was using them like rockets while flying around with a tiny exceed. It was purple with black tips on it's ears and tail and was wearing a cape. "Umm.. Lucy?" Mira called out. "Mira? Wendy? Laxus? Gajeel? What are you doing here?" Lucy asked, forgetting about the fact she was flying around with and exceed. This time, it was Gajeel who spoke up. "Bunny Girl, how are you flying and why the hell do you have an exceed with you?" " Guys, this is Luna, my exceed. And I think this will show you why I have it." We were all curious. Why did Lucy have and exceed? When did she get celestial magic like that? "CELESTIAL DRAGON'S ROAR!" She screamed as a tornado of planets, stars, and stardust whirled out of her mouth. "L-Lucy? Are you a-" I didn't finish because I was cut off by Lucy. "Yup! I'm a Dragon slayer!

************************************************************************************************* Sup guys, Bay here! My first part, I know it's short but I was doing this at night and I had to wrap it up fast. I probably don't have followers now, but I've made it my goal. To anyone who does read it, thank you so much! I'm always taking suggestions and OCs to add in at different times! Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima, if it belonged to me, Hell would be released in Fiore! Anyways, thanks and I will update as much as I can! Sorry it's short though. Bye, and thanks again!