Part 22

I walked back into the conference room and started talking to each of my men to make sure we were all on the same page. I started to get my plate ready when Julius pulled me to the side.

"Yo A, we have a problem?"

"What?"

"The playground got robbed. I sent J-town over there to check out what all they stole, but there is really no telling if they got anything." He said with defeat in his eyes. All I could do was laugh at how sorry he looked. "Why are you laughing right now? Did you hear me?"

"Yes, I heard you Julius. I am laughing because you look so sad. It is not that serious boo. I don't keep any product or money in the playground, so there is nothing to check out. The only thing there worth stealing is the cameras, but I doubt they took those. They are not too bright if they think they can rob me and get away with it. Now go inside and have fun. I will see you later. Relax, mama gots this." I said squeezing his shoulders to comfort him. I walked back to my table to grab my stuff and said my goodbyes as I left the party.  I walked into the lobby of the hotel and turned to the elevators. I started making my way towards the open one and pressed 12 as the doors closed.

I stepped out of the elevator and scanned my surroundings before I walked toward the door. I knocked 3 times before taking a step back. The door slowly creapt open as I was greeted by him. He looked at me with confusion as I walked past him and sat on the couch in his room.

"We need to talk."

"Well hello to you too Aja. I'm doing well, thank you for asking."

"Chill with all that shit. We don't need the formalities. You need to quit fucking with all my traps. I know it was your people. We made a deal and yet you continue to violate it, so as of now you are no longer protected by us. I am done working with your selfish ass. You come around any of my spots again I will have no problem ending your life along with all of your soldiers. I am done playing these games. This is goodbye." I got up and walked to the door. I grabbed the doorknob and I heard him cock his gun. I slowly turned around with a smile on my face. "You gon shoot me now?"

"You wanted it to end like this. Don't play me bruh. I am not protected by your people. I still have to watch my back when I leave this punk ass hotel. Fuck you and yo protection. Today all this shit ends. I'm going to do what I should have done four years ago."

"You should have killed me? You are full of shit just like your bum ass brother. I am over that bullshit, so if you plan on killing me it needs to happen now. Don't be a pussy pull the trigger bitch. If you was real about yours you would have been done shot me. Kiss my ass fraud ass nigga." I turned back to the door and opened it.

POW!