Headcannon

Being Tony Stark's daughter would include:

· Your first ever memory was of your dad. Him towering over you, tinkering with something in the lab while you played with some toys on a little area he had cleared out.

· You remember him smiling and picking you up and talking to you about whatever he was working on.

· Your childhood was filled with happy memories like that

· Him reading to you

· Going out for ice cream

· Him helping you with Science projects

· You helping him out on the lab

· Of course there were some fights too, but it always ended in a heart to heart talk about what was going on and a hug.

· You loved your dad more than anybody else in the world, and he loved you just the same

· Unknowingly you were the one who helped him out with his PTSD and his nightmares.

· You believed in him more than anyone and thought it was the coolest thing that he wanted to become Iron Man and help people.

· Pepper was like a mom to you.

· When the Avengers formed, your dad became 1000x more protective, which is saying something because he was already super protective before.

· But your curiosity got the best of you even with his warnings to stay away. They were all staying in the Tower after all.

· They adopted you quite fast.

· Nat was your favorite person to talk to, she always gave great advices.

· Steve was funny and you helped him learn about modern world

· Bruce was quiet but super smart and you always came to him for help on homework or papers

· Clint was like a big brother

· Thor was just really weird but you loved him just the same

· When it came to dating you father always told you to stay away from boys, they had bad intentions and were only after one thing and all that.

· Which is why you were pretty okay with the fact that you started dating your best friend who was a girl.

· You weren't really nervous about it until you decided to introduce her to your dad.

· You brought her to the tower and went down to the lab and there he was, tweaking on his suit.

· "Hey dad." You called.

· "Hey sweetheart, how was school?" he didn't even look up.

· "Fine. Dad I want to introduce you to someone... this is Sarah, my girlfriend."

· That definitely got his attention. He shot his head up to look and you and some sparks shoot out of the suit, which Dumm-e was prompt to put out with the extinguisher, not missing Tony's face.

· Your heart was racing and you could feel your hands begin to sweat.

· He got up and walked over to the both of you. Sarah just as nervous as you, if not more.

· "Its nice to meet you, sir." She said quietly with a shy smile.

· "Girlfriend, huh?" he asked you, with an eyebrow raised.