Welcome!!

Welc to mah story

Welcome to my new story! I'm so glad you're here!

Unlike Femi-Nico, I actually play the sport I will be writing about, so I will be throwing around basketball lingo. IDK if y'all play, but I'll explain a few things now and if I say anything new I'll explain it at the end of the chapter.

Also the picture up there... that's how I imagine Thalia in this. Okay fine, I just thought she looks hot. 

Position: In basketball, there are 5 people on the court. The 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Point Guard or 1: This is the person who dribbles the ball down the court and calls the plays. They aren't really supposed to shoot as much, but they can.

Wing/Shooting Guard/ 2 and 3: These dudes are on either side of the point. They shoot and dribble more. The 2 is on the same side as the 4 and the 3 is on the same side as the 5.

Power Forward/4: When you're playing zone you're in a different spot then when you're playing man, which is why the 4 and the 5 have different names. But zone can suck my dick. We're gonna play man. The 4 is by the basket and is usually smaller or less aggressive than the 5. I'm the 4, sadely, I've been a 5 all my life, and this year they made me a 4 because there's an 8th grader taller than me. (I'm in 7th)

Center/5: This boi is the tallest and most aggressive on the team. 5 is my fave position to play.

Man to Man or Man: It's a type of defense. In Man, you get a person and just stick to them. Guard that motherfucker. Man is my fave. If you call a Switch, that means you switch with the person who called it.

Zone: Unimportant

Play: A play is.. How do I explain this... So, say your 1 says "Red." This is that name of the play. THe play is a bunch of movements that you've practiced at practice to get an open shot. It often involves running and quick movements to confuse the defense and allow an open shot. So, say in "Red" the 4 and the 5 come up to the freethrow line, and the wings cut. Then the 1 can pass to whichever wing is open, and they makes a lay-up.

Free Throw: When you get fouled when you're shooting you get to take 2 shots at the freethrow line. If you got fouled at the three-point line it's three shots. They're worth 1 point each.

Fouls: Don't do these, it's against the rules. There are different no nos

Shooting foul: If you hit someone while they're shooting they get to do a freethrow.

Travel: No running/walking with the ball. The other team gets the ball if you do.

NO HITTING: DO NOT SLAP PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY!

There's more but that's all I can remember.

Cutting: It's when you kinda dart over somewhere. It-it's a good time.

If you have any questions ask in the comments :)