chapter 19

The squad will be linking up this summer at the movies, mall, hotels, parties and allat. Cya and Adrii suppose to get a job together at the same workplace. Adrii gets her first car , pew pew and permit.
—————————————————
jeriah's p.o.v
———————
Adrii and I are working on getting our bond back straight cause I wanna keep her but it's hard to stop being a hoe. No matter how bad I've treated her, I can't leave Adrii alone for good cause that pussy got me stalkin her. Last time I blocked her on Instagram, I never followed her back. I just watch her close friends and main story, she's still in my close friends list. I think I'm obsessed with her bruh like frl, I don't know why. I still talk to Kaii cause this bitch is forcing me and I'm just knowin Adrii wanna kill her. Adrii the type where if she can't get me, nobody gets me. I like everytime when me and Adrii fuckin tho, I realize all my stress on her. I just hate how I'm falling for her and I'm a playa 🅿️. I miss her ass like crazy, we used to always text and FaceTime eachother 25/8 . Now we barely wanna communicate all because of me. I will cut all my hoes and Kaii off eventually for Adrii. If I don't get my shit together, Ima lose Adrii for real cause she already made that shit known. I plan on being with all summer but I don't know if she gonna let me due to how things are now. I keep taking all my frustration out on that girl bruh and doing her wrong.
————————————————————
adrii's p.o.v
- THE NEXT DAY -
I got in my car that my granny lets me drive sometimes until I get my permit. Once I got in the car, I put on my lipgloss , seatbelt on , aux cord in and drove off to get Cya. I plan on takin her to my nail tech since her nail place is closed cause we are still quarantined.
-ARRIVING @ CYA's House -
I texted Cya letting her know that I'm outside.
- Phone Convo -
me : getcho ass outside or ima leave your ass.
besto 💘: coming bitchh .
She got in the car and I drove off. I asked her did she want anything eat, she shook her head yes so we went to Waffle House.
- AT WAFFLE HOUSE -
We walked into the Waffle House by my house. "How may I assist you today" A fine ass waiter guiding us to a booth holding the menus. We both said breakfast, he nodded. "Let me know when you're ready to order, Im your waiter Kalvin" He said smiling walking away. "Bitch he smiling at you, you betta shoot your shot" Cya nosy ass said. "Bitch no, Ima lay off relationships for now" I said looking at the menu. "We are ready to order Mr. Kalvin" Cya said. "Y'all ordering together on the same ticket" Kalvin asked, I shook my head yes. "Can we get the big breakfast with grits , patty sausage , bacon , french toast sticks and 2 large coffees" I said  with Cya agreeing. "Okay will that be all" He asked as I nodded and he whispered "Can I get your number pretty lady" as I nodded my head yes and getting his phone putting my name as "Li Baby 😁💕". When he got his phone back, he started smiling and I said "my name is Adrianna but you can call me Adrii" Cya was lookin shocked cause I never been bold. 10 mins later, he came with the food and sat by me. I'm guessing he was on his break. "I'm sitting by you while I'm on my break for 29 mins" He said smiling and I responded saying "that's fine with me" as I let Cya get her part of the food. I seen she got her part so I gave Kalvin apart of my sausage and waffles. After finishing up our food, I was kinda feeling Kalvin's vibe. As I was finna pay for bill that he gave us for our food, he told me don't worry about it. I look confused and said "No I got it" He said "No shawty I'll pay for it while taking the bill with his gold Visa card. "Thanks" I said when he returned back hugging me. "I'll text you when I get off" Kalvin said as I nodded. We walked out the restaurant with our masks on, Cya started laughing. "Bitch I don't like him" I told her. "Mmhm, you said that about Jeriah" Cya said. I hate talking about Jeriah sometimes.
- At the Nail Shop -
We walked into the nail shop where my nail tech is located. "Pick the colors you want cause I'm paying for our nails to get done" I said "Awe thank best cause this is well needed" She said crying hugging me. "Hey Adrii, how you doing" My nail tech Ms. Tonya said. "Im good, this my best friend Cya she's getting her nails done with me" I said introducing Cya. "Hiiii" Cya said in a funny shy voice. After we got done getting nails done, we went to the mall. Our nails were white coffin with a nail that had diamonds on one finger. On the way to the mall, we played our song Savage and Cash Shit by Megan The Stallion. As soon as we pulled up, we got our wallets and phones. As we were walking in the mall, we seen our EX BEST FRIEND Puddin. We don't like that hoe at all cause she was being fake asf towards us and her hygiene was bad. After she seen her, we walked in Rainbow and got some crop tops, biker shorts, rompers, tube tops and tank tops. Leaving Rainbow, we went in bath & body works then got some body scrubs , soap , lotion , perfumes and bath bombs. Once we left out of Bath & Body Works, we went in PINK to get some bras, panties, matching jackets , slides , clear mini bags. After shopping at PINK, we went to Claire's and decided to get our bellies pierced together without our mommas knowing. We was tougher than we thought. After doing all that shopping, we headed to the food court.