Approval

Olivia'a Pov:
I woke up at 11 am and I noticed that Marcus wasn't in the hotel room. He probably have a early training session or something.

I decided to take a shower and make myself ready for the rest of the day by putting on a nice outfit and minimal makeup.

I was just chilling in the living room waiting for Marcus to come back. He suddenly came and he looked really exhausted.

"Hard training session?" I asked.

"Really hard" Marcus laughed.

"I'm going to jump in the shower" Marcus said and as soon as he went inside the shower, someone knock on the door.

I opened the door and my eyes met with both Jesse and Trent. Jesse just walked rudely past me as usual while Trent said "hey beautiful".

"Hey Trent" I said back politely.

"What have you been doing to day?" Trent asked as he took a sit on the sofa.

"Nothing. I woke up a couple ours ago, so I have just been chilling here" I said.

"Why didn't you come to our training session, I would love to see you there. Honestly I would love to be anywhere near you" he said while licking his lips.

"Trent, you need to stop flirting with me, because me and you will never happen. You are my brothers friend and teammate" I tried to explain.

"Can you try not to think about Marcus for a second and think about yourself instead" Trent said.

"How could I not think about Marcus? He is my big brother and he have done so much for me, I can't disrespect him" I said.

"Damn, I like you more and more for every time I spend time with you. Can we at least go on a date togheter?" Trent asked.

"Only if Marcus approves" I said.
****
More of the England lads came to mine and Marcus room to play fifa. Raheem, Trent, Jesse, Dele, Harry, Chiwell and Madison where all here.

I was in my room scrolling down Instagram peacefully until Trent came inside my room and locked the door behind him.

"Hey sweetie" he said.

"Hey Trent" I said politely.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he sat on my bed.

"Nothing. I'm just scrolling through Instagram" I explained.

"Okay. So are you ready for our date tomorrow?" Trent asked.

"What date?" I laughed

"Our date" he said.

"Trent, I'm not going on a date with you, if Marcus doesn't accept it" I explained.

"Olivia I'm just asking you to go on a date with me so I can prove that I'm a good guy. If you don't enjoy the date I swear I will leave you alone" Trent said.