Riley Rae Collins

Ri's POV
Finally, I graduated! I'm so glad to be done with high school, but I think I might miss it a little. I've grown up in a small town in Nebraska, and I'm moving to Omaha over the summer, and I'm so excited!
I've been struggling with some things lately and I'm trying to find myself, so I think that it will be a refreshing and eye opening summer for me. I have recently come to terms with the fact that I'm probably gay, although I could be bi. Nobody knows this either and I plan to keep it that way for awhile, at least until I'm for sure what I am.
I started a YouTube channel and I'm gaining subscribers pretty quick. My other favorite thing to do is make Tik Toks.

2 weeks later - May 2020

Okay, I just did it. I made a Tik Tok and came out. I'm pretty nervous about what people are going to say... ag.mcdaniels22 commented on your post: "proud of you, dms are open if you need me"
AHHH okay so maybe I've had a HUGE crush on ag since I found her on tik tok a few months ago! I instantly liked the comment and replied "thank you. it means a lot<3"
Then I got a notification that she followed me and sent me a message. Y'all I'm freaking right now. AG said "hey! wanna be best friends"
me: "is that even a question of course!"
ag: "sweetttt here's the number ..."