๑՞ ° *·˚PARADISE

PARADISE  
a doctor who fanfiction

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

❦✿彡SUMMARY

THE STRANGE CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding her brother's disappearance continue to haunt alayna decades later. her father, the multi-billionaire nickolas adair, cooperates with the suspects in order to advance his lead in the second space race. alayna's fiancee gets killed in a supposed "accident", leaving her behind with neglecting parents and a career-focused cousin. these two events do anything but settle her ever-growing nightmares.

AFTER THE DEPARTURE of rose tyler, the doctor is left with one heart ripped out and the other barely functioning. without his lost love, he knows that he needs to move on. when hearing donna noble's advice to "find someone", the doctor sets off to search for his next companion.

THE TIMING OF alayna and the doctor walking into each other's lives could never have been more perfect. although the two were broken souls, the pair are also stubborn and above all, kind.  they both know that the term "broken" implies that they can be fixed, and now the doctor and alayna are hell-bent on healing eachother's hearts.

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

❦✿彡CAST

THE CALM
phoebe tonkin. | ALAYNA-LYNN ADAIR
maybe someday you and i will find our own paradises.

 ❜

THE STORM
david tennant. | THE TENTH DOCTOR
i found it, alayna. i found my paradise.

 ❜

the rest of the doctor who cast as their respective characters.

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

❦✿彡PLAYLIST

i. paradise  ― coldplay | ii. another love  ― tom odell | iii. drive  ― halsey | iv. bird set free  ― sia | v. i'll come back for you  ― max | vi. moondust  ― jaymes young | vii. be alright  ― dean lewis | viii. always  ― gavin james | ix. don't leave  ― snakeships & mo | x. au volant ― elsa & emilie

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

❦✿彡DISCLAIMER

i do not own doctor who or any of its characters, settings, and story arcs. however,  i own my original character, alayna-lynn adair, and all of the story arcs surrounding her. that being said, please do not steal her or any of the original adventures i have written!

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

❦✿彡AUTHOR's NOTE

this is gonna be a hell of a ride.

the grounds of this story started way back of 2018 and it's evolved and shaped into what this is today. there's barely anything left from the original version, and frankly, it's a lot better that way. the original version included mary sure oc / love at first sight tropes. when i say that it changed for the better, i 100% mean it.

this story combines my two favorite fanfic genres - slowburn and hurt/comfort! the doctor and alayna won't even kiss until the sequel that i'm already planning. if you can't wait for that long, this might not be the best book for you.

a few original adventures are also included!!

anyway, i hope all of you enjoy this as much (or maybe even more) then i've enjoyed writing <3

cya in the next chapter,
♥ kenna