Let's End This (Part 4)

I was still hanging in this glass room. It feels like it's been hours. I can't breath clearly, see clearly, or move without making my head hurt like hell. Tyler would come in and out of the room, talking about Logan. To Tyler, Logan will be the first to show up. He said that Logan will fail in his mission to save me. But something told me that he was SO wrong. 

          "Thomas~ Logan and the others just made there way in" Tyler walked into the room with a gun in hand. "what do you think about that?" he asked. Know full well that I couldn't take in enough air to say anything. "I can help you, Thomas. I wanna help you do all that you want do. All you have to do is give me a chance" 

          did he really think I was going to give him a chance to do ANYTHING, after all this. Tyler was all blurry, and upside down. I blame that on the fact that I can't breath right, and that I was being hung upside down.  I was a pit nervous that they might be walking into a trap, but then again, I think Tyler is underestimating them.  I knew they could all fight, well.... all but Patton. I was not sure if he could do anything but heal. 

       "oh here they are now" Tyler said, as Everyone showed up on the other side of the glass. "OH what are you going to do, Logan. You can't shoot it" He laughed. Something was still telling me that this guy was Stupid.

         "who said anything about shooting?"  

                                                                                   ***  

          "who said anything about shooting?" I asked. Roman looked at me with a smile on his face. 

          "we better back up." said Patton. "everyone plug your ears!" Patton did what he had asked of the others, and the others did as Patton asked. 

          I smirked. This was my time to show Thomas something new about myself. I took a deep breath and my eyes glowed a dark blue. Roman and the others braced themselves. I closed my eyes tightly, and let out a LOUD yell. All the glass shattered, peaces went everywhere, cutting everyone. My yell echoed through the room making the walls shake and the rope that held Thomas, brake from the roof of the room. Some of use fell to the ground, others stumbled but did not. "I didn't even bring a gun" I said, acting like I had not just made the earth below us shake. 

         "Master of sound." Said Virgil, clarifying. then he said "I hope that you wouldn't mind, if I added to the party as well, Tyler" Virgil landed his foot hard on the ground. a large rock came up from the ground, lifting Tyler up, and letting him fell back down. 

         "OH, I wanna go!" Roman put his sword away and put both hand in-front of himself, Flames come up from it. He Lounged himself forward at Tyler. "I going to set you on FIRE!" 

                                                                                 ***

            I  had gotten the rope off of me. I was dumbfounded. My sides could-But how-when-THE HELL?!  I got up and ran over bye Patton and Remus. They had just gotten off the ground after Logan's powerful scream. when he did that, my ear rang like someone hitting a high pitched bell right next to it. I visions was not any better then when I was being hung, but I knew that it would soon. Patton put his hand on my head, his healing felt harm and comforting. 

           "Guy!" Logan yelled. "I found the cure to the kid thing!"  he said injecting it into himself. I winced on what that  might have felt like. I had know clue that he had even left, even if he did, it was REALLY fast. They all took the thing and in a matter of seconds they where all now adults again.  

            Oh thank god! I thought to myself.  

                                                                              ***

          After the fight with Tyler, everything went back to the way it was. All of us where now the age we where before this little adventure. I didn't think out lives could be that way it was, but could. Now days we all laugh about all that happened. It's been 3 weeks sense then, and all was well. I indeed enjoyed the lessons of our Adventure. I'm Logan L Sanders. I know that this story was cut of short, but life is still going, and more is still yet to come.

 THE END