1

Note:
Sorry but this is a habit of mine when I either start to procrastinate or when I start to get impatient and get too excited that I try to get straight into the story and not make a slow burned beginning. But I have decided on trying to make a beginning once I come up with one and edit the fanfiction, now without further ado let's get into the story !!!!

It's been many many days, months, a possibly years of the many times Arackniss and Sir Pentious has been dating and a few days after their wedding, after last night's honey moon Sir Pentious found himself shoving his egg bois out the way with a hand over his mouth as he made it to the bathroom on time to fall down dramatically on his "knees" in front of the toilet as he removed his hand over his mouth as his stomach fineally lurched. After a few minutes of vomiting he than flushes the toilet, gets up letting out a shaky exhale as he was looking down into the sink, refusing to look up until his lightheadedness decreased ,as he started to take in deep nauseated breaths through his mouth and nose "Are you okay, Mr. Bossman?" Eggboi number thirty one asked voice coated in concern as he handed his boss a glass of water , Sir Pentious groaned in response "Peachy...."
He snaps sarcastically before he started letting out nauseated dry heaves before taking the water from the egg boi's hand than rinsing his mouth out from the foul taste of bile and vomit wanting to get rid of the taste already so he doesn't end up getting sick a second time, Sir Pentious not only did he feel like miserable shit that still feels nauseous after the whole situation but he was also a little confused on why he might of randomly thrown up out of nowhere , maybe it was something he ate that didn't sit well, food poisoning, or was it
........ "No that'sss impossssible,I can't be pregnant..." Sir Pentious mutters to himself  letting out a doubtful chuckle despite half of might be a mixture between anxious and happy and he felt like it's most likely true, Sir Pentious proceeded to ponder on what might be wrong with him and what might of caused him to get this as he went to go take a seat in his livingroom, as he was still thinking about this, confusion curiosity and a deep overwhelming fear for the worst left a feeling in his stomach that made him want to go be sick again as questions of "What ifs" swarmed around in his mind like a hive of bees he than sighs sitting up as he was rubbing the bridge of his nose before fineally saying something "Number thirty four, twelve, and sssseven teen, buy a pregnancccccy tesst for me." Sir
Pentious demands causing them to either nod or salute with a "Yes, Mr. Bossman." Before leaving the mansion , once they left Sir Pentious than decides to work on his new invention to get it finished as anticipation started to settle in " I wonder if they be a boy or a girl....." he chuckles to himself but deep down his paranoia was telling him other wise.....telling him it'll not happen as he was sitting at his work desk.

  Time skip

A few hours later Sir Pentious fineally hears a knock at his front door and immediately get's up from his working desk to go open the door before looking down at his three eggbois "Here you go, Mr.Bossman!!" handing his boss the grocery bag as the cobra demon then leans over to take it from him before heading back in with his three eggbois following behind as he than headed into his bathroom with it to do his business "I can't believe I'm doing thisss...... I'm really fucking doing thissss ssssshhhit." Sir Pentious mutters both in embarrassment and anger as he than started to open the box that had the pregnancy test in it

A few seconds later 》

Once he was done with the pregnancy test he than holds it in both of his hands  before looking down at the pregnancy test, as he all of a sudden he started to have a baffled look, feeling a mixture of emotions explode in his chest like fear, excitement, happiness, shock, and doubt , going pale as he felt as if his heart had sunk to his stomach, a small smile appeared on his face as he tears up a little ".......No fucking way!!" Sir Pentious says before covering his mouth. What he saw on the digital screen of the pregnancy test was a positive, he than corresses the small machine as he felt tears threatening to stream down his cheeks, many thoughts questions and emotions swarmed through his cluttered and foggy mind as he than started bursting out into sobs, which turned into giggles, which than turned into howls of laughter, he held his palm on his head and continued to laugh until his stomach started to hurt. It wasn't long for him to stop laughing, catching his breath and wiping away his tears he than hears an eggboi say "S....Sir, ..... a...are you okay?" But not looking up Sir Pentious than says "Yes, hehehe o-of course..." He says catching his breath with a few sighs  "We'll give you privacy, Mr.Bossman!!" one of the eggbois say as they than start to scramble out of the room one by one Sir Pentious stood there for a second, eyes welling up as he than giggles before hopping around exclaiming "YESSSS!!..... YESSS BABY!!!" , before he than plops back down on his coach letting out sniffles and choked sobs before he started to flip through his hell phone he than press call with onehand before waiting for the ringing to stop once he put it up to his ear with a smile once the man on the other line fineally picked up he than says "NISSY....I GOT NEWSSSS"