||6||

Omniscient

Dave sat in the swivel chair that was placed right underneath the mic ,which stood at 'standing height' for anyone who decided to spit a verse or two.

"Yo , niggas is crazy." Dave laughed out as He looked into his iPhone 11 Pro Max camera reading the many different comments that's popped up on the screen. "Nigga said my music is trash." He let out another laugh before speaking again.

"Niggas are really out here eating mad dick." Dave shook his head. He actually thought it was funny how GROWN ASS NIGGAS sat behind their phones clocking his every move but still decided to call him trash. He had gotten used to it , but it still irritated him ....just a tad bit.

"Yo , the fuck is wrong with these gay ass niggas." He chuckled as well as everyone else.

"And it's the same motherfuckas every comment , but when I request for them to join they decline." He threw is head back.

"THUPID NIGGAS." Shooter yelled from the other side of the studio causing the whole room the erupt and laughter.

He had been on live for the past hour and in the studio for about 5. Nobody had any plans , meaning whenever they all decided to leave he was heading to his home where his daughter probably laid awake , waiting for his arrival.

"Yo ,play that track." He looked up towards the engineer.

With the click of a button the beat started to flow before it dropped, followed by the lyrics.

R.I.P. Freaky
R.I.P. Mugga
We gon' do it for y'all
I don't understand these niggas
Holiday Season!
I don't understand it
Niggas lookin' at me like I'm from another planet
This ain't happen overnight, this is how I planned it
I just want to fuck, ain't got no time to be romantic
Nine's inside the truck, .45 inside the Phantom
Grams had the smoker's two step and we was jammin'
We'd have shot 'em broad day, it wasn't for these cameras
Nobody gave me shit, I feel a way when they comparin'
I'm nothin' like these niggas, see him with they bitch, she starin'
I got a little chick runnin' Saks Fifth, her name is Karen
I gotta put these shades on in the club, these diamonds glarin'
We all got guns, tell me, who do you think you scarin'?
If Mac in the 'Rari, shooter gotta do the McLaren

——-

      Dave

"Why you all the way over there." I asked Mya. She had been acting kind of weird since she got here. Kind of stand-offish.

"What do you mean." She looked towards me as she bit her bottom lip. I sigh. " Naw seriously, what you on."

I had sat up by then. "You acting like you don't wanna be here." I frowned my face up. She blew out a breath before pausing the tv and sitting up so that she could face me.

"I ran into Bernice the other day." She tilted her head. "She claims she's 4weeks pregnant." I shook my head.

"Okay , what does that have to do with anything." She scoffs

"She said it's yours."  She threw the covers to the side before getting up from her spot. "Why the fuck are you so calm about it." She stares at me.

"It's not mines." I blew out a breath running my hand over my face .

I honestly didn't have time for this shit. I knew for a fact that the "Baby" Bernice is claiming to be pregnant with ,is no seed of mine. I made sure of that the day we fucked. Which was the last and final time.