TW// some abuse later on in the chapter
(bold italics are the lyrics from the song this book is based off of.)
Iwaizumi was a bit nervous. There had been reports of killings around Miyagi and Iwaizumi knew all of the victims. He was close with them. He was just scared that Oikawa was next. Recently, Hajime got a girlfriend named Tsubaki. Only after a few weeks of dating, she went missing. The police always suspected him because after all he did have connections to them. That's why he's always with Oikawa, to have some type of alibi to prove he's innocent.

"Yo, Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa called out to his best friend, "What do you want shittykawa?" Iwaizumi replied, not facing the other. "Yeesh, I'm the one protecting you and this is how you repay me?" Oikawa said while chuckling. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Hey, I know this is hard and it's really weird but I'm here for you."

I'm here for you.

Iwaizumi sighed and hugged Oikawa. "What if they find some stupid evidence and just arrest me for it?" The shorter male just buried his face in Oikawa's neck. Over time due to this weird series of events, the both of them had gotten closer and this was a normal thing. Many girls seemed to love it. "Hey, I'm pretty sure you have the right to a lawyer iwa-chan." Oikawa smiled while rubbing his best friend back. "Let's go get some ice cream, yeah?"

"Okay."

...

Oikawa arrived home after getting ice cream. Iwaizumi was with his parents now so there was no need to be by his side. Oikawa hated home. His mother is engaged to this douchebag and she's become a total bitch.

I'll wear all pink to your white wedding

"Tooru! Why the hell have you not cooked dinner yet? What about the laundry?!" His mother's voice boomed throughout the house, "I'm tired of doing everything myself!"

Oikawa has had enough of it.

"You don't do anything around the house! I cook my own breakfast and dinner! I work to pay the bills, I clean the house and I take care of the dog!" Oikawa said all of this while walking to his parents room to prove that he's not going to stand for this any longer.

I'll dance all night and say something upsetting.

"Oikawa Tooru!" The douchebag's face turned red in rage as he got ready to give him a beating. Oikawa's eyes closed to brace for impact. In the split second that his eye opened, he saw the horrified look on his mother's face.

And then the hit landed. Instead of on his face like he anticipated, it was a hit in his stomach. Oikawa's eyes widened and he fell back. The man's back was facing him as he coughed up blood. "That's disgusting! I can't believe you couldn't even take that!" He laughed while listening to Oikawa suffer. "Clean it up and sleep outside you trash!"

Another hit landed on his face this time. He kicked his face. So Oikawa cleaned it up with a rag and continued to cough into the same rag as he headed outside.

I'll laugh when you kick me out, it's been the third time already.

...

In the middle of the night, Oikawa had a sudden idea that he honestly should have thought of before hand, I mean, considering his skills. He entered the house quietly, though both of his "parents" were heavy sleepers. Oikawa walked to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. He also put on some gloves before holding it. He then started making his way to his parents room. "Sorry iwa-chan." he whispered right before he stabbed his mother and step father.

"Serves you right, bitches." Oikawa staged everything to make it seem like his step father murdered his mom and then killed himself. Classic story. He was wearing gloves, and the last person to use the knife was his step father. It was a perfect plan. Now he needed to have his own alibi.

...

"Hey, Iwa-chan! I was wondering if I could come over? I can't sleep." Iwaizumi could practically hear the pout on his face. "Sure, I don't know what time it is but you have to be quiet." Oikawa smiled, "It's 11:30!" Oikawa lied. 11:30 was one hour before Oikawa murdered his parents, he felt bad using his best friend like this but he couldn't be found out. "Oh. Well I'll be waiting I guess." Oikawa hung up and started walking while laughing maniacally.

Running home, I laugh alone, at least I stole the show.

"You'll be mine forever, hajime."

__________________________

I hope you guys will like this story. Thank you!

-kathers