eternal love, eternal life.

It had been about a week after Oikawa was arrested. Iwaizumi returned back to school on the fifth day. He explained just about everything to Hanamaki and Mattsun, they were both absolutely shocked at what they heard. Although they were suspicious of Oikawa since they visited. Oikawa hasn't even called or tried to send a message.

—3 days ago—

"Yo, Iwaizumi.." Mattsun called out to the other during volleyball practice. "Yeah? What's up?" He wiped the sweat off of his face and looked at his friend. "I just.." Mattsun paused, and then spoke up again, "I just think you should visit Oikawa." Iwaizumi only stared, internally contemplating whether or not he should actually visit him. "I'll think about it, Mattsun." "Okay.."

•••

Laying down on the bed he was once cuffed to, tied up, and gagged. Should he really visit him? It didn't feel right but he also felt bad. It was especially weird when Oikawa turned himself in. Why? Why did he do that?

So many questions in Iwaizumi's head. "Damn.. what the fuck did you do to me you bitch.." He played with the bracelet Oikawa dropped on the day of his arrest. Then he just got up and decided to go on a little trip.

•••

Iwaizumi walked up to the prison. It looked scary, only the tiniest part of him felt bad for Oikawa. Once he entered he was met with a police officer and someone working at a desk. He walked forward and spoke up. "Hi.. I would like to see Oikawa Tooru?" The lady working behind the desk only sighed in disbelief. Guess Oikawa got popular here quick.

"Follow that man please." He nodded and followed the police officer to an empty room with two chairs and a table. "No touching okay? You have 20 minutes. Go." Hajime entered and waited for Oikawa.

When he heard the door open once again after two minutes of waiting, he saw the brunette walk in. "Iwa.." Oikawa said as he sat down and sighed in relief. "I was so worried! I thought you hated me!" Oikawa smiled and it made Iwaizumi..

"I do hate you. You killed my girlfriend and my parents, you even tied me up and kept me hostage in my own fucking house." Hajime was angry. He was mad at the fact that he was really starting to love this man only to find out he's murdered the ones he loved.. for his own satisfaction. "I know. I'm sorry." Oikawa frowned. 'Sorry? Are you fucking serious?' Iwaizumi thought while looking down, trying not to show any emotion.

"I regret it all okay? I just wanted happiness and I went the wrong way." Hajime looked back up and saw Oikawa showing no emotion whatsoever. "I was abused, I was always second place, and last of all.." Oikawa kept a straight face and stared at Iwaizumi in the eye. "The light of my life was in love with someone else." Iwaizumi felt a hard pang in his chest. Why was he feeling this?

"I want you to forget about me Iwaizumi." The said boy shook his head. "No.. Oikawa I-" He paused. He would sound insane if he said that out loud. "Tooru.. you're the last person I have! You're my last loved one. How can I just forget you? You've already had such a huge impact on my life! You were always so bright and lovable.. but then you turned into this bloodthirsty murderer. How can I just forget that?"

Oikawa looked down.

"I have the death penalty."

"What?.." Iwaizumi stood there, wide eyed. "You- You cant just kill people I love and then die! You're my only last 'loved one' and you're just gonna die? You're just leaving me to suffer with what you did."

Iwaizumi missed it, but Oikawa had a small smirk on his face.

"Iwa-chan.. you know they would never let me live with this much blood on my hands." The brunette then had a wonderful idea. He didn't expect Iwaizumi to make him his "last loved one". Oikawa moved his face closer to the others and kept steady eye contact. "Iwa.. let's die together." "What do you mean?.." Iwaizumi was sweating. What the fuck?..