How you met

-> Preferences <-

Finn:
You met at a party. You were dancing alone and drinking from a red solo cup. As soon as his eyes were laid on you they never left. He watched you dance to every song. Heck he even watched guy dance on random guys at the party. But he knew he would never see you again if he didn't do something. He left his friends at the couch where he was and goes up to you.

Finn- "um hey I'm Finn Wolfhard."
Y/n- "I know who you are...wanna dance?"
Finn- "of course."

That night you ended up waking up in his arms

Jack:

You were chilling at the park eating a sandwich drinking a cola. You watched each bird fly by you. You would smile every time you saw one. Jack sees you sitting in your own head phones. He blushes the second he saw you.

Jack- "guys look she's so pretty."

Jacks friends turn to you and they all smirk.

Wyatt- "go talk to her tiger."

Jack nods with a sigh and makes his way to you. When he comes up and look at him. He smiles and goes red.

Y/n- "wanna watch the birds with me?"

Little did Jack know she was basically asking him out.

Wyatt:

You were at a mall. You were looking for new over sized hoodies. Then you pick out five because your an independent woman with your own cash you got from your part time job. Wyatt walks over and your hands touch when you go for the same hoodie.

Y/n- "oh I'm sorry here you go."
Wyatt- "oh no you have it."
Y/n- "no it will better with you beautiful hair."
Wyatt- "you think my hair is beautiful?"

Little did y/n know she would end up getting the hoodie from Wyatt.

Jaeden:

You where standing at a movie shop looking for the fresh romance movies and anime. (Sorry if you don't like anime) You grab one off the shelf it's called Maid Sama.

Jaeden- "that's a good ani-"

He's cut off by your beauty.

Y/n- "do I have something on my face?"
Jaeden- "yeah...beauty."

A/n
Ik I'm writing mini stories in the preferences but I don't wanna put one word and move on. Okay love y'all :)