Chapter 1 (IDK what to call this)

Hi.

Sorry for the long wait. Here's chapter 1. Hope you like It!

(Note: E-Class is 17 and 18 in this fan fiction)

(Also I just really love this song)
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

{Kai's P.O.V}

I was walking to school hoping to find a familiar devil when --

"Akabane!"

I turned around to see 3 guys standing walking towards me -- a mean expression on their faces.

"Err... I think you've got the wrong person. I'm not ka-" I started

"Aww~! Are you scared? Not so tough now are you? Where's that attitude of yours?" One of the guys at the back interrupted.

God... Why did karma have to make himself so unpopular? Couldn't he be normal for once?

"Look -- I'm sorry. I'm not karma" I told them angrily.

"Oh please! Fight me or I'm gonna --" the tallest guy growled.

"Do what?"

We turned around to see a familiar sadist. He was pissed. Clearly.

I ran behind karma as the 3 guys cowered in their places.

"Ready to die?"

[Time skip]

Karma threw their unconscious bodies aside and turned to look at me.

"Hi?" I asked nervously. I'm screwed.

"What the hell were you thinking coming out of the house without any one knowing!? You could've been seriously injured" karma told me worried.

He may act - try to act - like a tough guy and all but he's really protective of me. Seriously.

"Well.... Levi knows..." I muttered.

"Levi acts more like a kid than I do!"

"Oh come on! Can I please come to class with you today?? Please~~~????" I asked cjildishly.

"Only for today" he groaned as I skipped along side him happily.

[Time skip. At the top of the hill]

Why hell is there a school in the top of Everest? I was seriously panting so hard right then and karma was just looking at me like I was over dramatic.

After catching my breath I walked in the campus with karma. I could tell karma was regretting his decision.

Well, I thought deal with it bro

Karma opened the door and I saw something that shocked me.

It
.
.
.
Was
.
.
.
A
.
.
.

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter! I'll try doing longer ones but I'm currently doing this 8:44 A.M in the morning. Sorry if it was bad I haven't slept this night nor the last.

Any way I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment your feed back and if I should continue my story.

Also I have a question.

Should i keep the fact that karma and kai are singers?

What ever your answer bye for now~~!!!