I'm not like other girls

Stella's POV
It was Monday another boring day! I always get bullied I only have two friends tayny and Sayora.

Stella was still sleeping, her tiny snore escaped her mouth as her mother then yelled "STELLA GET READY!!" She then fell off her bed as her tiny body hit the ground. She then got dressed and went down stairs.

(At school)

Stella arrived at school. Her friends looked at her and as they walked up to her and said "were not your friends anymore ur to emo and shit now go away" Stella then felt the heart break she wasn't wanting to be emo as a matter of fact she disliked emos!
Her bully 'Luke' walked up to her and said "Awwe hey puppy u okay?" She said "s-shush ur a wolf to" he then walked off giving her a mean glare.

Stella reached in her bag and her bra fell out she didn't notice at first but then the bully's said "haha~ looks like someone dropped something"
Stella turned to look....she seen her bra on the ground she turned red and picked her bra up and ran to the bathroom...

She started crying, and then her bully walked in and said "So u good?"
She said "w-why do u care?"
He told her that he just wanted to know and he also told her to enjoy this while she can because he wasn't being nice forever.

After he walked out she felt her heart race like she wanted him...

(Sorry that this one was kinda short the other parts or chapters will be coming out later!)