Chapter 3

Malia POV

"You..!" Rose gritted out. "Don't now that you are free." Elijah interrupts.

Elijah told us to follow but stopped when Elena mentioned the moonstone. He questioned her but she wouldn't answer. Until he figured out about her vervain necklace and tore it off then ended up compelling her.

She told him it was in the tomb with Katherine. I watched the two helplessly. I can't really fight someone with wolfsbane still in my system and also don't  really want to fight someone who just tore off another persons head.

We hear glass breaking from upstairs and look around confused.

"What is that?" Elijah asked.
"I don't know." Rose shrugged.

"Who else is in this house?" He questioned again.
"I don't know." She replied

Elijah grabbed both Elena and I by the arm. Once we entered the room he pushed us both into Rose's arms.

I sniffed the air to realise that it was Stefan and Damon. Finally.

"Rose." Elijah called.
"I don't knew who it is." Rose repeated.

"Up here." A voice called.
Stefan

"Down here."
Damon

Suddenly I'm moved from my position and my back hits a wall and someone covers their hand over my mouth. I turn to see Damon as he removes his hand. I smile and he returns it while putting his finger to his lips indicating to be quiet and I nod in understanding.

Hearing Elijahs voice he sounded pissed. "Excuse me, to whom it may concern your making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. So I want the girls. I'm going to count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" Elijah voices.

As I hear my sister reply to the Original, Damon let's go and speeds out from behind the wall.

Hearing fighting and a cry from Elijah I step out with Rose and see Elijah pinned to the door, dead with a wooden coat rack in his chest.

My heart hurt a little bit at the thought of seeing him like this which confused me greatly but I did my best to ignore it.

Rose ran as Damon tried to follow. "Just let her go." Elena said.

Elena smiled at him before running into Stefans arms. I smiled at the site of them as I walked towards Damon.

I ran into his arms and hugged him.
"Thank you handsome." I whispered.
"Your welcome little bird." He replied.

Ever since Damon came to Mystic Falls I made it my mission to help him be good. One time when Vikki was turned she had freaked out and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was attacked and almost died of Damon hadn't fed me his blood. He carried me back home and was about to compel me to forget but I told him I didn't want to forget him saving me and that I believed he still had some humanity. I also figured out that bird we saw in the graveyard was his and complimented the bird ever since then he has called me his little bird.

Third person POV

Malia and Elena came home exhausted as they walked up the stairs.

Bonnie came out from Jeremys room running to both girls and giving them a hug.

She cried into their shoulders.

"We got your message Bonnie thank you." Malia told her with so much gratitude as Elena smiles and thanks her as well.

-

Elena and Malia stood outside of the boarding house , knocking on the door to which Damon answered with a smirk.