The disaperance

El is drained. She was just in a pool with salt water. A sensory deprivation tank. We learned that Nancy's friend barb. Is dead, but will is alive. Dustin and Lucas are looking for chocolate pudding. " MIKE WE FOUND THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING!" "OK" we yell " are you feeling any better?" She shrugs. " what is "pudding?"" She asks. " it's this chocolate goo you eat with a spoon." She makes a face. "Don't worry when all of this is over you won't have to keep eating leftovers like a dog any more. My mom she's a pretty good cook, she can make whatever you want." I tell her " Eggos?" She asks. " yeah eggos, but proper food aswell. I was thinking that when wills back and your not a secret anymore. My mom could get you a bed for the basement or you could take my room. Since I'm down there all the time anyway. What I'm saying is that they'd take care of you. They would be like your parents. And Nancy would be like your sister!" I say. " will you be like my brother?" "No!" Why no?" "Because it's different." "How" she's confused I can tell. " it's not really. So stupid" I mumble. " mike?" "Yeah." Friends tell the truth." "I was thinking we could go to the snowball together." "Snowball?" " it's this cheesy school dance were you go in the gym and dance to music. I've never been but I know your not supposed to go with your sister." "No?" " well, you can but it be super weird." There's a long pause then, I lean in and kiss her. We smile. I hear cars and I think it's my older sister Nancy. So I run outside but it's the bad men. "They found us!" We run into the hallway, I'm holding els hand. Then we're surrounded el makes they're eyes bleed. But that drains her." El! El! EL!" I cry. "She's just drained!" Dustin says " no, she's not waking up!" "Leave her!" It's the bad man. " you want her your going have to take us!" " EAT SHIT!" Lucas screams. We get held back by his minions. " 011! 011! Can you hear me? "Papa.." " yes, yes. Good it's your papa." She starts waking up to me, Dustin and Lucas being held back. She starts whimpering. I feel so bad, " listen I'm going to take you home. You're sick, and I will make you well again." He says. "Bad." She stutters. " what?" "Bad, bad. Mike, mike" she cries. But then the lights start flickering. "Blood." I say. "What?" Dustin asks. The wall starts breaking. "Demogorgon." Dustin scream. It roars. We help Dustin pick up el and run into the science room. " it's ok. He's gone the bad mans gone. And we can go to the snowball!" I cry. "Promise?" "Promise." Everything is calm as we look into each other's eyes. But then the door goes flying. " Get the rocks!Get the rocks!Get the rocks!" Dustin screams " IM GETTING THE ROCKS!" Lucas screams back. He hits the demogorgan. We watch as it goes flying. Then el walks out infront of us. " ELEVEN STOP!" She pushes me back. And walks up to the demogorgan. She turns to look at us " Goodbye mike." She starts screaming. We all cover our ears it's so loud. After what seems like an eternity we open our ears. I run to the front of the room " EL WHERE ARE YOU! EL? ELEVEN!" I cry.