ONE SHOT

Shen Yuan doesn't do things like that, really! Cross his heart and may Shang Qinghua die if he lies.

But the traveling cultivator who helped him when he was in a sticky situation, literally, as he was stuck in a giant spiders sticky webs just a few hours away to become dinner, the man was so handsome. He was the very definition of cool, handsome protagonist in many XianXia novels that Shen Yuan had read before.

Not only that, he was really charming even with a frown on his face. He was very kind and listened attentively to Shen Yuan's gushing about all his discoveries when they had dinner together, just a simple gesture repay him from getting him out of danger.

And of course, Shen Yuan went and ruined that wonderful night with a new friend when the plant, which he risked his life to obtain, spew some sort of sex pollen at them when he as showing off the stupid plant.

It really was an accident!

By no means did Shen Yuan had any intention for the night to end up with both of them lost in the troughs of passion under the effect of a drug.

Liu Feng was his name, Shen Yuan remembers it perfectly because he moaned and screamed that name a couple the whole night of times then.

It was clear that it was both their first time,both of them a fumbling mess, if not for the aphrodisiac both of them would have been embarrassed without knowing what to do. Still, he was a kind lover that had been a perfect gentleman who prioritized Shen Yuan's comfort and pleasured him in every way that he can.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, Shen Yuan had been more than happy to snuggle against that perfectly toned and sexy body that had just wrecked him, immersing himself in the post coital bliss.

The next day, with the sex pollen out of his system and he was finally thinking straight. Shen Yuan freaked out. Because, again, he doesn't do anything like that.

Shen Yuan took a couple of minutes to rise from the bed because the man's arms were like a vice around his waist. He was holding Shen Yuan against himself like he didn't want to let him go.

As much as he wanted to stay in those arms and asking him out for whatever xianxia equivalent it was for a date, Shen Yuan had to overcome his current identity crisis first.

And what did he do in that situation?

He did whatever people who are on the verge of breaking down did,

Run away.

And by no means it was his partner's fault or anything. The sex had been great. Amazing even. It was Shen Yuan's fault for panicking over his sexuality.

Adding his previous life, Shen Yuan is already a hundred years old something. Only now did he realize that he was attracted to men and that he might be ga-

Bi!

He's a Bi!

For god's sake he reads harem novel with more porn than plot. Although he had yet to be really attracted to any woman, he's still find them really pleasing. Right then, he just happen to have discovered that he also swing the other way.

Totally normal for a millennial like him!

And now it's been two years and Shen Yuan still remembers that night every time he had nothing better to do. He somehow really regret that he left without saying anything, but it might be for the best. He didn't want to see the look of betrayal and disappointment in those captivating eyes when he woke up.

Plus, the guy was probably as straight as an arrow, not spaghetti. It was obvious from his demeanor alone and the way he act around him, before the sex pollen thing.