part 40

After  the  completion  of  flashback  no  body  said  nothing.

Anjali  said  breaking  the  silence "Then  why  you  people  said  that  khushi 's  parents  are  died  when  mami , and  mama  are  alive. "

Arnav  said  "because  avinash  malik  thinks  that  khushi  is  dead  in  car  blast. So  we  continued  that  to  make  him  believe  . Because if  he  gets  to  know  that  khushi  is  alive  he  will  try  again  to  kill  her. Not  wanting  to  take  that  risk  we  simply  made  him  believe  that  khushi  is  died. We  introduced  her  as  payal' s  sister . Payal  joined  our  family  at  that  time  only   because  her  parents  died  in  car  accident. And  before  you  ask  me  why  we  introduced  her  as  payal' s  sister  and  her  parents  are  dead  . Because  your  father that  avinash  malik   is  not  an  ordinary  person. To  sit  calm. If  we  introduced  her  as  payal' s sister   then  he  will  not  try  to  harm  her. He  is  getting  every details  of  us  what  we  do , where are  we  going  every  single  thing  that  is  happening  in  shantivan. You  know  because  of  whom  who  is  giving  him  details  about  us". Anjali  nodded  her  head  as  no  . Arnav  said  taking  a  deep breathe "Your  husband 
SHYAM  MANOHAR  JHA  . Whom  you  are  worshipping  as  a  God  and  whom  you  are  saying  as  a  innocent  person. He  is  leaking  every single  detail  about  us. What  is  happening  in our  lives. For  him  you  killed  one  innocent  life. "Said  spitting  fire through  eyes.

Arnav  continued  " And  you  know  one  more thing  that  if  today  akash  and  khushi  are  in this  situation  because  of  you  and  your  husband  . Your  husband  is  the  only  one  who  is  behind  this  accident  today. Because  of  you  your  father  we  all  are  suffering  today "

Mama  ji  said  "Take  her  away  from  here  inspector  saab   we  don't  need  murders in  our  family. " Making  disgusting  face  towards  Anjali.

Nani  said  with  angry  "we  thought  that  atleast  you  are  not  like  your  father  who  will  ruin  innocents  lives. But  you  proved  today  that  you  are  also  like  your  father. "

Anjali   bowed  her  head  down  not  able  to  see their  faces.

Officers  taken  Anjali  away  from there.

Nurse  came  and  said  that  Akash  and  khushi  came  into consciousness. They  all  went  to  see them.

Mami   sitting   beside  khushi  holding her  hand  called  lovingly"Khushi  "

Khushi  slowly  opened  her  eyes  and  said  "maa  " Listening   her  calling  maa. Mami  hugged  khushi  caressing  her  hair  cried  hugging  her  to  heart  giving  her  motherly  warmth.

All  smiled  through  tears. Arnav  also  sitting    other  side  of the  bed   caressed  her  hairs.

Nani  said  chuckling "mano  let  her  breathe  you  are  crushing  her ".

All  giggled.

Akash  said  pouting  " Maa  i  am  also  present  here. I also  met  with  accident  not  only  khush".

Khushi  said  giggling  "Arey  akash  bhai  you  are  feeling  jealousy. That  maa  is  hugging  me  only  not  you. "

Akash  said  smiling "No  why  I  will  feel  jealous  . In fact  I am  so  happy  because  payal  my  love  is  there  with  me ". Side  hugging  payal  and  kissing  her  cheek.
Payal  shied .

Dadi  said  " We  should  get  these  two tie  a  knot  immediately . Then don't  know  what  we  have  to  see   in future. "

Mama  ji  said  agreeing  with  dadi "ha  you  are  saying correct  maaji . We  should  get  these  two  married  . One  day  when  I was  reading  news  paper  sitting  on  sofa  in living  room . This  idiot  without  noticing   surroundings  doing  romance  with  payal  bitiya. "

Akash  embarrassed  while  payal  felt  shy.

Mami  said  "He  is  romancing  with  his  love. Every  where  not  only  living  room.every corner  of  the  house. Hp  also  saw  you  both  romancing. "

Arnav  said  " Even  me  and  doll  also  saw  them  in  hotel. When  we  both  went  on  a date  . They  also  came  there. "

Khushi  said  giggling  "bhai  every  one  in our  family  noticed  your  romance. Except  two  persons"

Akash  asked  with  curiosity  "who? "

Arnav  said  "lakshmi  and  bunny  . Right  doll "

Khushi  nodded  her  head   chuckling.

Akash  said  "ohh  don't  worry  . We  will  show  them  also  our  romance. In future  it  will   help  them  when  they  fall  in  love. "

All  embarrassed  listening  akash' s   shame less  talks.

Khushi  laughed  listening  to  his  bhai  talks. All  smiled  seeing  their  doll  laughing.

Khushi  coughed  because  of  laughing  .

Arnav  rubbed  her  back  saying  sweet nothings  and  mami  make  her  drink  water.

After  some  time  arnav 's men  called  him  and  said  that  they  caught  shyam  and  rohan.
Arnav  smirked  evilly.

Here  is the  next  update  lovely readers and  please don't forget to vote and comment.
Next  update  : Akash  and  khushi  dis charges  from  hospital. Avinash  malik  is  alive  and  he  Meets  Anjali  in  jail.