Sister james

(quality left the chat⤴️)

Graces PoV
We find are keys under a Matt and unlock the door, we walked in leaving the mountain of are things in the corridor. Emma is filming the place wile I run upstairs to are balcony. It was so pretty the sky was orange with I touch of Pink and the air was fresh.

Emma ran up behind me and hugged me "I'm so happy we moved" she said while hugging me tight.

"I'm actually so excited to explore! But first I need to sleep, you can sort out are wardrobe as you specifically told me not go even try organising the wardrobe," I laughed while walking off the are bedroom.

"Omg yeh you haven't slept! Go to sleep grace or you will be in a bad mood when we see James!" She said giving me a blankets and pillows we bought at Walmart.

"Omg yeh James is showing us around today! Okay imma go to sleep now" I said covering myself in blankets on the mattress on the floor.

Emma's PoV

I check my story and see that Ethan Dolan viewed it!

I wanna tell Grace but she hasn't slept all night, I obviously go and check his story and see that he was filming with James yesterday. And James posted a picture of him with the twins on his instagram feed just this morning⬇️

I commented "Nolan is that you?" and Ethan replied with "😂" I know it's literally nothing but imma bout to faint!

I distract myself bye sorting out me and Graces wardrobe it was quite big and tbh we share are clothes but obviously not underwear lol and bra because Grace is a little bit bigger than me. I decided to pick out what I was gunna wear later and Grace because she would be to focused on putting her fake eyelashes on.
———
Finally I finished are wardrobe and it was 10am and I get a text from James:

James💕: hey, am I still being your tour guide today?
Me: yehh! I'm just sorting out the apartment really slowly cuz Grace is asleep :/
James💕: want me to come over and help?
Me: omg really! James you just saved my body aching for a weeek 😚
James💕: hahah! What's your address?
Me: **** ******** ***
James: ooo your close to me! Be there in 10 ❤️

I started putting all the food in the fridge and shelves and then I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door with a big smile "hey James-" "oh sorry hi" I thought it was James but it's a someone else.

"Hey I'm Arron, I heard you just moved in?" He says looking into my eyes

"Yeh! I'm Emma by the way and my roommate grace is sleeping you'll meet her one day ahah," I said

" I was wondering if I could show you around?" He said scratching his head.

"oh sorry my friend James is doing that for me, we can hang out soon obviously,"I said with a smile